Journeyman Electrician Resume Sample
Apply for a better joband make more money with this sample Journeyman Electrician resume sample.
Be sure to check out our Electrician resume samples.
3571 bud byway, laredo, british columbia, USA
Phone: 212-989-5437 , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Journeyman Electrician with over 5 years of Electrician experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to help to determine solutions that are well-researched and thought out (insert your proven track record). Fluent in hungarian and English, adaptable, trustworthy, strong communicator (insert your best personality traits).
paige consistently demonstrates an ability to rise to any challenge and achieve success, leadership qualities, strong interpersonal skills and willingness to assist internal and external clients for any employer looking for rare talent
Timonthy Doe, Director of Electrician
- walking prince edward island Champion, 2000
- united way Volunteer of The Year, 2000
- Aided the brought installer with good quality pv installations within the following areas: installing balanced of system (bos), making conduit and wiring runs, setting up electricity & ac disconnects & inverters, power grid interconnections, homeruns, wiring combiner box, and carrying out current testing
- Aided with general ground supported
- Aided with overall crew & job site safety, took part in safety classes
- Aided with site preparation and cleanup
- Aided with installing roof penetrations, racking, and panel accessories
- Worker must arranged own transportation to labored location
- Made certain that conduit and wire runs and bos installations meet expected quality standards
- Maintained tool management standards
- Should have your personal tools
- Reads and translates instruction manuals, blueprints and controlled system sketches is applicable understanding to daily tasks underneath the supervision from the brought photo voltaic integrator
- Recognizes safety hazards and follows safety recommendations for private protection, protection of fellow employees and also the protection from the public
- Fixed, examined, trobleshoot and fix, looked over and installed, remove and maintained photo voltaic site equipment for example solar power panels, inverters, transformers, breakers, switchgear, and scada equipment underneath the supervision from the brought photo voltaic integrator
qualifications and credentials
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Journeyman Electrician
- Electrician magazine Publication – what to do when your project takes longer than expected, 2004
- American Journeyman Electrician Professional Group
- The Electrician Club of Canada
- Electrician Association, Volunteer development support, 2001 – Present.
- robert w woodruff arts center, volunteer administrative coordinator, 2006 – Present.
- team sports, sculpting, horseback riding, cats