This Journeyman Industrial Electrician sample resume showcases a diligent work ethic and focuses on an ability to deliver exceptional customer service. Use this sample Journeyman Industrial Electrician resume like a template on your next Electrician job application.
Be sure to check out our Electrician resume samples.
Journeyman Industrial Electrician Resume Sample
3731 Sample way, glendale, oklahoma, USA
Journeyman Industrial Electrician with over 3 years of Electrician experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to increase efficiency(insert your proven track record). Fluent in mandarin and English, adaptable, practical, positive attitude.
sean has become the most valuable member of my team, and a role model for new staff, fast learner, strong interpersonal skills and professional for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Industry
Journeyman Industrial Electrician
- Accurately and timely trouble shoots control wiring
- Clearly understands and complies with company/job safety requirements (o.s.h.a., all fed, state, local and company regulations and policies)
- Demonstrates safe work habits and proper care for tools and equipment
- Installs switchgear and its terminations
- Layout and install wireway, buss duct, cable tray, switches receptacles and other devices
- Maintains and properly stores tools and equipment
- Maintains current any required licensing. Licensing includes but is not limited to any and all applicable national, state, city, and drivers licensing
- Made accurate feeder and branch circuit calculations
- Operated all applicable motor operated vehicles in a safe manner and as directed, including forklifts, scissorlifts, skidloaders, bucket trucks, boom trucks, etc
- Operated tools/equipment, normally requiring the use of two hands (examples: cable cutters, hammer drills, compression tools, jack hammers, etc.)
- Performed all electrical tasks under general supervision
- Properly fulfilled assigned tasks as directed and sized and installing conduit in a timely manner
- Pulled wire and/or oversees and directs conduit installations and wire pulling
- Read and accurately interprets construction electrical drawings, terminate cables, install and trouble shoot control wiring from drawings
- Acquired and maintained up to date knowledge of electrical code and code changes as applicable [e.g. Nec, building, state, city]. Understands and applies code to everyday applications (classroom and home study required)
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Journeyman Industrial Electrician
- Electrician paper – 20 fast-growing Journeyman Industrial Electrician trends, 2003
- North American Journeyman Industrial Electrician Society
- National Electrician Association
qualifications and credentials
charity and social responsibility
- Electrician Society, tutor, 2005 – Present.
- heifer project international, volunteer admin support, 2008 – Present.