Home Energy Auditor Resume Sample
Get your dream job and earn a better income with this sample Home Energy Auditor resume sample.
Be sure to check out our Energy resume samples.
2830 trees lawn, anchorage, newfoundland, USA
Phone: 212-989-5437 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Energy Auditor with over 5 years of Energy experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to mitigating risks and maximizing efficiency (insert your proven track record). Fluent in hindi and English, ethical, reliable, leadership qualities (insert your best personality traits).
caleb has an intrinsic ability to translate technical terminology and complex ideas into common terms that relate to people, planning ability, strong interpersonal skills and hard-working for any employer looking for rare talent
Timonthy Doe, Director of Energy
- reading quebec Champion, 2008
- world wildlife fund Volunteer of The Year, 2006
Home Energy Auditor
- After the audit, inputs energy audit data into utility-based energy audit software to created energy audit reported
- Attendance/punctuality: is consistently at worked and on time; ensures worked responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time
- Confers with customer and recommends action to be taken to reduced energy waste such as weather-stripping, reducing hot water temperature setting, and adding insulation
- Develops scope of worked for energy efficiency upgrades to be recommended for customer homes
- Inspects all areas of home including; attics, crawl spaces, living space and basements notes conditions that contributed to excessive energy loss, such as major air leakage, poorly performing or inadequate insulation, dilapidated windows, and uninsulated pipes
- Interviews customer to obtained data relating to household energy used such as type of heating system, number of persons home during day, thermostat setting, and prior year’s energy costs
- On an as-needed basis, oversaw the a crew of weatherization techs installing energy efficiency upgrades on residential homes
- Other duties may be assigned
- Performed both “tested-in” and “tested-out” bpi-certified audits as part of hpwes program
- Performs infrared camera, blower door, and combustion analysis tests
- Safety and security: observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly
- Used template to created cost estimated for energy efficiency upgrades
qualifications and credentials
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Home Energy Auditor
- Energy paper Publication – tips for getting hired long distance, 2005
- American Home Energy Auditor Professional Group
- The Energy Club of Canada
- Energy Association, Volunteer charity drive organizer, 2009 – Present.
- rotary international, volunteer office manager, 2002 – Present.
- entertaining, reflexology, motorcycling, jazz
Bored in your current job? Want a change? You are luck, here are the latest Energy job openings. Get a great paying job working as an Energy, get a job you deserve and start earning a better income.
View More Energy Jobs