Construction Site Engineer Resume Example
Breathe new life into your old outdated Construction Site Engineer Resume. Below we present a great Construction Site sample Engineer Resume example. This sample resume is designed to capture the interest of any recruiter, HR manager and so forth. It demonstrates a strong summary showcasing technical experience. In addition, this sample Construction Site Engineer resume shows a real responsibility for the community with a volunteer section. In this section, the applicant volunteers as a Construction manager to build homes for the homeless.
1234 Sample Street, Seattle, WA, USA
Construction Site Engineer with over 10 years of experience. Expertise in the fields of transportation, water and sanitary transmission lines and reinforcement concrete structures and buildings. Proven ability to manage large complex construction projects, and other engineering tasks such as estimating & costing, planning, scheduling, QA/QC of concrete and steel structures. Strong leadership skills, interpersonal and communication skills, a practical problem solver. Fluent in Spanish and French.
National Consulting Engineers Vancouver, Canada
Construction Project Engineer / Construction Site Engineer Jun. 2007 – Jan. 2010
- Conducted technical analysis of survey and field data for development of topographic and hydrological information and generation of site plans, profiles, cross sections and detail designs.
- Participated actively in weekly/biweekly site meetings to discuss:
- Project construction progress;
- Technical issues involved in each individual project;
- Construction schedule; and
- Safety and environmental precautions.
- Performed field testing for ready mix concrete by conducting sampling and testing in accordance with standard/ design specifications.
- Prepared plans, profiles, cross sections, cut/fill volumes and construction detail designs for different projects using Auto CAD and Land Development Desktop (LDD).
- Conducted field services for construction of 1.5 MIGal and 3.1MIGal reinforced concrete reservoirs including concrete structures and appurtenances, lock block walls and access roads.
ABC Engineers & Architects Ottawa, Canada
Structural Technologist Jan. 2001- Feb. 2007
- Developed and prepared engineering designs and drawings from preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data
- Prepared site meeting minutes and distributed to the involved parties.
- Conducted and supervised field surveys associated with land & building surveys.
- Monitored work of contractors/ sub-contractors, field inspectors, and provided construction support services to the clients to ensure the works comply with contractual terms and conditions, as well as specifications, applicable regulations, etc.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Environmental Engineering Technology, 2000, Norther Institute of Technology, Burnaby, BC
American Association of Professional Engineers, 2005 – Present
Structural Drafting, CAD14, 2005, British Columbia Institute of Technology, Burnaby, BC
B.Sc. in Civil Engineering, 2002, University of Waterloo, Windsor, Ontario
Masters in Civil Engineering, 2005, Trinity Western University, BC
Construction Manager, Project Lead, Habitat For Humanity, 2005 to Present
Bored in your current job? Want a change? You are luck, here are the latest Engineer job openings. Get a great paying job working as an Engineer, get a job you deserve and start earning a better income.
View More Engineer Jobs