Attention Electrical Designers, supercharge your old resume with this sample Electrical Designer resume example. This resume is designed to teach you how to create a fantastic electrical Engineer Resume in a matter of seconds. Use this free resume template on your next job application and electrify the hiring manager with a strong resume summary, targeted resume language for electrical design industry and so on.
One thing that is really valuable on this resume is that for each project this electrical engineer resume example includes the size and scope of the project. By including the project budget, number of staff or project member, you can show an employer that you have the right experience to manage similar electrical designer projects. Use this free resume template and stand out from the crowd.
4444 Spring Street, Calgary, AB, K5P 8M9
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Thorough knowledge of Electrical Infrastructure Design including:
- Outdoor lighting (roads, landscape, bridges and overpasses)
– MV/LV power distribution networks
– Services for communications, fire alarm, control and smart infrastructure networks
– Infrastructure for industrial projects
- Excellent capabilities in Electrical Design for buildings including lighting, power distribution, Telecommunications, fire alarm, lightning protection, security system and smart home technologies
- A to Z Project documentation (design stage) from bid proposal to site kick off meeting (including preparation of technical specifications, reports, correspondences and BOQ)
- Site Supervision and follow up
- Computer software (AutoCAD, lighting design software, Docwin & Microsoft office)
- Diversified knowledge of international codes and standards (including North American)
- Enthusiastic, quick learner, organized and creative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, knowledge of French as well
Electrical Designer (Jan 2005 till Feb 2009)
The Electric Group Limited-Canada
- Project: Universal studios – Hollywood, CA
- Prepared tender drawings for the (back of house) buildings and infrastructure.
- Prepared design developments for other packages of the project including schematic diagrams, load estimations, preliminary power distribution plans, conceptual systems designs.
- Coordinated the designs with local authorities standards and requirements.
- Design works for telecommunications and TV cabling networks for Verizon Telecom-Canada
Electrical Designer (March 200 till November 2006)
Static Electric Consulting Engineers – San Francisco, CA
(International engineering consultants-ranked 20 as per the ENR top international design firms)
- Prepared full design documents (CAD drawings, specifications and BOQ) for Mega projects of total construction cost of 1800 million CAD$
- Coordinated all design works with clients, local authorities and project managers (including NBC international, GOOGLE, GM, and Hill international) from conceptual reports to construction drawings final approval
- Coached a team of CAD designers and oversaw electrical design unit
- Followed up the design activities at the construction sites, attended site meetings with clients, contractors and supervision staff for assurance of design compatibility
- The list of projects include
- The iconic Palm Hotel (claimed to be the biggest man-made island in the world)
– The International city (land development of 320 buildings of different architectural models)
– Metropolis city- conceptual design
– Other several multidisciplinary projects (industrial buildings, airport, pumping station and different kind of buildings)
- Bachelor degree in Electrical engineering-BUEC-1997(evaluated as equivalent to 4 years university study by MICC-France)
- 22 weeks full time Courses in communications and French language –University of France in Paris, 2006
- Available upon request