Quality Engineer Resume Sample
With expertise that includes SPC, DOE, FMEA, Control Plans, Acceptance Sampling, MetrologyGRR and SMTWave Soldering and mechanical assembly processes, this Quality Engineer sample resume quickly catches an employer’s attention with a unique educational background of a canadian studies degree and Engineering certification. In addition, this CV highlights key job traits such as imaginative, practical, and strong communicator and focuses on an ability to increase efficiency. Use this sample Quality Engineer resume like a template on your next Engineering job application.
Be sure to check out our Engineering resume samples.
Quality Engineer Resume Sample
2185 Sample road, chesapeak, utah, USA
Quality Engineer with over 3 years of Engineering experience. Areas of expertise include SPC, DOE, FMEA, Control Plans, Acceptance Sampling, MetrologyGRR and SMTWave Soldering and mechanical assembly processes (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to do what it takes(insert your proven track record). Fluent in romanian and English, responsible, mature, solid interpersonal skills.
jordan has demonstrated outstanding talents in all assignements given and established a superb reputation, diligent work ethic, strong interpersonal skills and reliable for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Engineering
- Assisted the organization Quality Manager on special projects like design and growth and development of companywide quality improvement initiatives, new quality metrics, etc.
- Assisted using the development and implementation of quality audits system, process, product.
- Assured data availability and integrity for those quality related data.
- Consolidated and reviews quality results.
- Coordinated and interacts with second and 3rd party auditors in regards to audit plan, implementation and results
- Evolved and initiates standards and techniques for inspection, testing and evaluation.
- Devised sampling methods and fashions and evolves forms and instructions for recording, evaluating and confirming quality data.
- Directed Quality personnel engaged within the inspection and measurement of incoming materials/items.
- Led or takes part in Problem Fixing Methodology: Real Cause Analysis Corrective/Preventive Action exercises while dealing with process and test engineers.
- Supported Process and Test Engineers and Program Managers with customer interface as necessary on quality related issues.
- Worked together with parts providers/producers and assists within the resolution of parts quality issues.
- Created and revised methods and work instructions and training plans using the goal of enhancing efficiency and precision of internal processes
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Quality Engineer
- Engineering rag – seeking the next big Quality Engineer trend, 2010
- North American Quality Engineer Society
- National Engineering Association
- canadian studies Degree, University of utah, 2010
- Quality Engineer Diploma, College of chesapeak, 2005
- Engineering Certificate, utah Technical Institute, 2004
- Engineering Society, orientation associate, 2005 – Present.
- child development and relief agency, volunteer office administrator, 2009 – Present.