Senior Electrical Engineer Resume Example
Attention Senior Electrical engineers, looking to rewire your resume? Below we provide a schematic of a great sample Senior Electrical Engineer resume example. This sample engineering resume provides a great initial impression to the reader by starting off with the words, “Senior Electrical Engineer“. This brands the applicant at a higher level and influences the reader for the rest of the resume.
This Senior Electrical engineering resume also highlights strong leadership experience in the resume summary of skills. Strong leadership and experience are key criteria to the shortlist in electrical engineer job interviews. Use this Senior Electrical engineer resume like a free template for your next job application. Best of luck in your electrical engineering career goals.
TOM JONES, CA
444 Willow Ave, Vancouver, BC V8Z 6S7
Summary of Skills:
- Senior Electrical Engineer with over 19 years experience in Industrial, Manufacturing and Construction environment.
- Extensive design and hands-on capability with MV/LV electrical & instrumentation works including commissioning.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, flexible to changing conditions, work independently.
- Strong leadership, managing teams of 20 or more direct reports (technicians).
- Computer skills include: MS Office2003, AutoCAD 2002LT, E-TAP, DesSoft
August 2010-May 2010: Senior Electrical Engineer
American Engineering N.V., San Diego, CA
- Full responsibility for all conceptual and detail design of electrical MV/LV reticulation and distribution systems including associated switch gear and protection with relation to mining and minerals & metals processing plants.
- Electrical system engineering: including generating SLD’s, calculations, equipment sizing, electrical schematics, bill of materials, cable schedules, technical specification write-ups and technical evaluation of the suppliers for station service MV & LV switchgears, Transformers, MCC’s, Panel boards, Grounding & Lightning, Standby power and UPS systems.
- Undertaking tender process-issuing through to clarification, adjudication, recommendation and contract award.
- Technical clarifications and design review with the suppliers for above named equipment, to assure compliance with the design requirements.
- Client/Contractor liaisons, coordinate all the necessary technical requirements of the project in all aspects (engineering, documentation, detail design, data requirements, etc.)
- Construction monitoring, cost control and assistance with commissioning.
July 2000-July 2010: Senior Electrical Engineer
Sony Industries Ltd., San Diego, CA
- Design of power distribution systems for mining, minerals & metals processing plants including transformers, minisubs, MCCs, MV ring main units.
- Preparation and review of design including calculation, datasheets, specification, bill of materials.
- Developed complete electrical protection system schemes for mining applications such as: high and medium voltage substations, transformers, load centres, MV/LV switchgear, FLP equipment, coal buster etc. in coal, gold and diamond mines.
- Installation, inspection, testing, commissioning, prototype assembly.
- Maintaining, servicing and troubleshooting of all above-mentioned Equipment.
1999-2003 B.Sc, Electrical Engineering, Technical University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
B/Sc in Electrical Engineering, Assessment of Engineering, Qualifications with Canadian Council of Professional Engineers
Bored in your current job? Want a change? You are luck, here are the latest Engineer job openings. Get a great paying job working as an Engineer, get a job you deserve and start earning a better income.
View More Engineer Jobs