Executive Secretary Resume Sample
1234 Sample Cresent, Aurora , Kentucky, USA
OBJECTIVE: To provide professional support to officers and administrators in a religious/spiritual environment.
PROFILE: Quick learner with proven success in general administration; exceptional interpersonal and follow-through skills; adept at creative problem solving, attention to detail and balancing overlapping requests.
GLOBAL LLP, New York, NY 1999 – Present
Executive Secretary (5 yrs)/ Legal Secretary (4 yrs)/Word Processor (3 yrs)
- Perform a full range of administrative functions for partners, associates and paralegals in health care, intellectual property, litigation, bankruptcy, finance and real estate practices: create, revise and proof Word and Excel documents and PowerPoint presentations; schedule events, arrange travel, create itineraries and maintain calendars; prepare reimbursement vouchers and time entries; send and track packages via FedEx and UPS; maintain filing system.
- Interface with clients, attorneys, staff, vendors, couriers and car and travel services.
- Troubleshoot and respond to problems and inquiries; provide expert level of service under daily deadlines.
The Juilliard School Professional Intern Program, New York, NY 1997 – 1998
- Conducted professional intern alumni survey; assessed intern productivity; screened intern applications.
- Coordinated and maintained school master calendar.
- Liaised with and disseminated information to prospective interns.
- Assisted in Master Class (Barbara Cook) and Opera Division (Hansel & Gretel) productions.
Southwest Technology Development Institute (“SWTDI”), Las Cruces, NM
Project Manager, Vehicle Detector Clearinghouse (“VDC”) 1996 – 1997
- Key player in launch of a national VDC, including initial research and proposal development that resulted in a three-year $500,000 annual contract with the U.S. Federal Highway Administration.
- Developed and maintained relationships with state and federal government entities; organized meetings with key government officials to secure continued funding.
- Coordinated and led meetings at VDC conferences.
Project Coordinator, NM Alliance for Minority Participation (“NMAMP”), SWTDI 1993 – 1996
- Assisted the research, proposal writing, launch, and implementation of a National Science Foundation 10-year, $10 million alliance of state, federal and community entities for 30 institutions of higher learning whose purpose was to increase minority participation in math, science, engineering and technology.
- Strategically developed, implemented, marketed and evaluated program effectiveness; monitored budget.
- Liaised with NMAMP and university, community college, state and federal entities.
- Lobbied State Legislators and Congress to secure matching funds.
- Organized and coordinated national research conference that hosted 300 participants from 25 states.
Research Business Specialist, SWTDI 1989 – 1993
- Participated in state and federal government lobbying to secure funding for renewable energy programs; met with private industry representatives, State Legislators, Senators and Congressmen.
- Designed, conducted and analyzed surveys; developed feasibility, business and marketing plans; liaised with State economic development officials.
- Sought and responded to RFPs, co-authored proposals to state, federal and private organizations.
- Gathered, tracked and analyzed data using SAS and other databases and Excel spreadsheets.
- Authored and co-authored over 20 published technical reports.
- Served on Economic Development Council that created policy for South-Central New Mexico.
MASTERS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN MARKETING
New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM 1988
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN HOME ECONOMICS, BUSINESS MINOR
New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM 1976
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, Nuance Professional, WordPerfect, Legal MacPac, DocXTools, Track Changes, Kronos, FileSite, iManage, Best Authority, DeltaView, CompareRite, LawCruit; PC and Mac environments; internet proficient.
- Theater, dance, comedy, improv, writing, spirituality, nature, gardening, biking, hiking, yoga
- James E. Frankel, Esq., Senior Partner, Arent Fox LLP, 212.457.5409
- Les Jacobowitz, Esq., Senior Partner, Arent Fox LLP, 212.492.3315
- Heike Vogel, Esq., Senior Associate, Arent Fox LLP, 212.492.3304
Executive Assistant Jobs
Here are the latest Executive Assistant job openings. Get a great paying job working as an Executive Assistant, get a job you deserve and start earning a better income.
View More Executive Assistant Jobs