Sample Executive Assistant Resume 2
Executive Assistant Sample Resume
After all, how do you summarize years of work experience into a page or two? Well love’em or hate’em, unfortunately most employers want to see your Executive Assistant resume before they agree to see you for an interview. If Executive Assistant Resume writing is not your strength, but you are searching for work, then you are in luck. Here is a sample Executive Assistant resume for you on your next job application.
1234 Example Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Email: Executive Assistant -firstname.lastname@example.org
CAREER OBJECTIVE: To apply my enthusiastic approach and drive, strong organizational skills to support management as an Executive Assistant.
Executive Assistant with over 8 years of admin experience. Areas of expertise include MS office, website management, and organization. Proven ability to manage office situations with diplomacy and tact. Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
“Laurel’s upbeat and enthusiastic energy is contagious; organized, and professional and has gained a reputation for being a quick learner who thrives on new challenges. I believe Laurel would be an asset for any organization”
Vanessa Jackson, Director of admin
Global Administrative Executive Assistant Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
- Handle multi-line telephone, transfering, putting on hold and to voice mail as needed
- Complete a wide variety of executive secretarial and administrative duties as required by daily operations.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering office supplies, maintain records and perform basic administrative tasks.
- Assist with weekly Accounts Payable department and Recievables
- Filing of accounts payable checks, registrations and other misc. items
- Handle all office postal/parcel needs, open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence including mail and faxes.
- Website lead distribution to branch sales network
- Process and maintain stock unit folders including warranty packages
- Arrange travel, reservations etc. for management as needed including executive staff.
- Prepare memos, letters, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheets, FMP, etc. for management including executive staff.
- Support the marketing department as needed
- Data prep for monthly sales reports
- Assist with website administration
- Compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Conduct research, compile data and prepare papers for consideration by executives
- Prepare ad hoc reports as requested by Management and Executive staff
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
Bachelors of admin, University British Columbia, 1998.
Certified Executive Assistant .
South American Executive Assistant Society.
European Executive Assistant Association.
Cancer Society, Fundraiser, 2003 – 2009.
Children’s Hospital, Treasurer, 2002 – Present.
Executive Assistant Jobs
Here are the latest Executive Assistant job openings. Get a great paying job working as an Executive Assistant, get a job you deserve and start earning a better income.
View More Executive Assistant Jobs