Sample Executive Assistant Resume 3
They are known as office managers, administrative support, executive assistants and so forth. These are the professionals who keep the office running smoothly, and the executive on track and organized. In this Executive Assistant resume example, we highlight the skills and traits needed to be a great EA. This sample Executive Assistant resume lists traits like “well-organized”, “strong interpersonal skills” and so forth to get the attention of any employer. The importance of a strong resume is vital so use this Executive Assistant Resume Example to land your next job.
Remember that a great executive is really largely dependent on his or her EA to keep his schedule on time, be politically savvy, exercise discretion and so forthSo make sure you lists these qualities in your Executive Assistant Resume.
TOM JONES, CA
444 Willow Ave, Vancouver, BC V8Z 6S7
Professional Administrative Management, Office Management or Senior EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT position with a progressive organization that promotes executive Assistant spirit, fosters a good working environment, recognizes solid work ethic and that will benefit from my 14+ yrs as Executive Assistant with Corporate Administrative Management experience. 90 wpm, advanced microsoft word, excel, powerpoint and access skills. Fluent and French and English.
Administrative Management professional experienced in a fast paced environment.
Strong organizational, technical and interpersonal skills. Trustworthy, ethical and discreet, committed to maintaining an efficient and positive work environment. Confident and poised while interacting with individuals at all levels. Detail oriented and resourceful, able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time lines effectively.
- Employee HR /admin and client relations
- Drafting confidential internal/external business documentation
- Implementing /Executive Assistant internal policies/procedures
- Conflict resolution while maintaining positive internal/external relationships
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Payroll/group benefit plan administration
- Bookkeeping/general accounting (proficient with Quick Books)
- Banking functions (bondable)
- Maintaining internal information systems
- Worked directly with Executive Management (President/Vice President)
- Hiring/training and managing daily schedules/activities of all administrative staff
GTE Telecom Network Corp. – Vancouver BC August 2000 –Current
GTE Telecom Network Corp. is a small marketing operation owned and operated by Mr. Gary Gains. I have been taking care of all company administrative tasks, bookkeeping, banking and financial functions on a part time basis for the past 8 yrs Executive Assistants in conjunction with my full time duties as the Administrative Operations Manager for Global Teleservices.
Global Teleservices – Vancouver BC August 1998 –February 2008
Administrative Operations Manager
Global Teleservices was a marketing company that managed multiple inbound and outbound projects from admin, internal client database updating, appointment setting, surveys and outbound sales and retention. During its 12 yr Executive Assistant run it performed services for various clients including Pacific Press, Kodak-Cero and American Executive Assistant Services. At its executive Assistant D.R.T employed 120+ running day and evening/weekend shifts and was expanding to accommodate Executive Assistants client needs and new projects.
As Administrative Operations ManagerI was ultimately responsible for coordinating and managing all aspects of daily administrative & financial functions ensuring that all obligations, staff and arising issues were effectively managed.
On top of regular daily administrative/office duties my responsibilities included:
- Daily management of Administration Department including the Project Manager, Administrative Assistant and Receptionist
- Oversee Verification/Quality Control departments
- Performed HR functions including performance reviews, employee correspondence and conflict resolution as required
- Responsible for all bookkeeping, (QuickBooks) AR, AP, petty cash, expense reimbursements, banking functions and government remittances
- Produced bi-weekly payroll for 60-80 employees, (Via Ceridian Canada’s Micropay) administered company benefit plan (Co-operators)
- Personally handled time critical and confidential projects /requests as required by President/Vice president
- Primary point of contact for all vendors, banking, financial and government institutions
- Issued all employee, vendor and supplier payments (had independent signing authority)
Administration/Project Manger July 1997- August 1998
Ensured a variety of administrative tasks completed accurately within timeliens with a focus on project reporting and quality assurance.
- Produced internal/external project reports, verification management reports and sales statistics
- Compiled, reviewed and amended daily project data, transmitted data and daily reports to clients.
- Reviewed, monitored and resolved procedural and quality control issues within our Quality Assurance Department
- Executive Assistant, amended and updated training materials, verification and project scripting according to client guidelines
- Hired, trained and supervised support staff
- Fill in reception work when required
- Prepared management meeting agendas, minutes taking and distribution
Quality Assurance of Canada – Vancouver BC April 1995 – August 1996
Western Regional Manager
Quality Assurance of Canada was a admin/quality assurance company that worked directly for various marketing firms. I had the unique opportunity of setting up and organizing this new venture from its onset.
As the Western Regional Manger my responsibilities were the same as outlined below under Branch Manager with the addition of the following:
- Served as the principal liaison with our Calgary location ensuring that all policies and procedures were being adhered to
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring and training replacement Calgary Branch Manger
- Coordinated problem resolution strategies to improve procedures and efficiency of daily office functions
Branch Manager August 1994 – March 1995
My main role as Executive Assistant was to ensure the smooth running of all daily operations with 15+employees operating two shifts a day, six days a week.
- Created Executive Assistant procedural guidelines with our clients concerning reporting issues, customer inquiries and information flows
- Responsible for hiring, training and the daily management of 15+ admin/verification employees and two administrative staff members
- Principal liaison with our clients sales department
- Produced daily sales reports and tracked status of incoming orders for 60+ sales representatives
- Prepared multiple commission sales reports on a weekly and bi-weekly basis for our clients in addition to producing and processing internal payroll
- Developed Executive Assistant processes and amended training materials and verification scripts for new clients/products and services as required in addition to producing the first official internal policies and procedures manual
- Submitted invoices for payment and prepared petty cash reports
- Reported directly to the president of I.V.C .
American Telephone Corporation (C.T.C) – Seattle December 1993-August 1994
Quebec TEL – West Coast Administrative Training August 1987 – September 1991
Montreal Adult Education, Office Clerk
1986 West Hill High, Secondary V Diploma – West Coast Administrative Training
1991-1992 Westmount Adult Ed. Pre-requisite Credit Classed – West Coast Administrative Training
1992-1993 Dawson College C.E.C Business Management – West Coast Administrative Training Computerized Financial Accounting and Data Base Systems
1998 Langara College Bookkeeping 1&2 (refresher courses) Vancouver BC
References – Available upon request
Executive Assistant Jobs
Here are the latest Executive Assistant job openings. Get a great paying job working as an Executive Assistant, get a job you deserve and start earning a better income.
View More Executive Assistant Jobs