Sample Executive Assistant Resume 6
A sample Executive Assistant is given along with this article. Laurel is the respected candidate applying for the post. Here is the Executive Assistant Resume sample for applying for the job of EA. The following sample can provide you the relevant idea that you need for preparing a sample Executive Assistant .
Executive Assistant Sample Resume
“Laurel’s upbeat and enthusiastic energy is contagious; organized, and professional and has gained a reputation for being a quick learner who thrives on new challenges. I believe Laurel would be an asset for any organization”
Vanessa Jackson, Director of admin
1234 Example Street, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Email: Executive Assistant -email@example.com
Executive Assistant with over 8 years of admin experience. Areas of expertise include (copy paste). Proven ability to (copy paste). Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
American Administrative Executive Assistant Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
- Executive Assistant for busy President of a national company with over 10,000 employees, utilzied fast learning to thrive in an extremely fast-paced, professional environment. Responsible for handling a wide variety of responsibilities and working with Executives, Directors and Vice Presidents across the company.
- Building and nurturing relationships with clients and prospective clients
- Maintaining ongoing contact, communications, and scheduling of appointments with prior prospects; handling objections
- Managing marketing calendar and events – dinner seminars, mailings, retirement and educational seminars, client appreciation dinner, client advisory board; maintaining statistics
- Providing excellent client service support
- Overseeing office functions, managing office calendar and keeping RVP’s appointment schedule full; phones; maintaining a smoothly running, efficient office
- Producing various reports and maintaining client database
ABC Sporting Equipment Inc, San Diego, California, 2000 – 2005
- Executive Assistant for the Vice President of Marketing in a national sporting goods markeing firm. Clients included NIKE, Cooper, BMW with over 7000 employees across the USA.
- Composes and prepares correspondence, proposals, consulting projects, statistical reports, utilizing automated systems.
- Coordinate meetings and make arrangements for conferences, meetings and events.
- Organize and update executive’s calendar daily.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interface with personnel at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
- Reads and handles incoming mail, prioritize helping the executive stay informed of all office updates/changes in a timely manner.
- Takes dictation or transcribes from voice recordings, create presentations; using most current software programs.
- Answers phones, takes accurate messages and responds to caller inquiries or routes calls as appropriate. Works in cooperation with the company receptionist to answer phones during breaks/lunchtimes.
- Sets up and maintains files, including files for executive in an organized and timely manner, faxes and copies information as needed.
- Maintains confidentiality in all areas. Adheres to the highest of professional and ethical behavior in all activities.
Certified Executive Assistant .
North American Executive Assistant Society.
National Executive Assistant Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
Bachelors of admin, University British Columbia, 1998.
First Aid Certificate, CA, Technical Institute, 1999.
Heart And Stroke Society, Weekend Office Manager, 2003 – 2009.
Youth Summer Camp, Front Desk Receptionist, 2002 – Present.
Executive Assistant Jobs
Here are the latest Executive Assistant job openings. Get a great paying job working as an Executive Assistant, get a job you deserve and start earning a better income.
View More Executive Assistant Jobs