The very first factor you must do before using for your dream job and improve your resume. This is actually the primary reason why i’ve produced this sample resume. Make use of this resume example to enhance your personal resume and earnings.
Use this sample Food and Beverage Supervisor resume like a template on your next job application.
Be sure to check out our Food and Beverage resume samples.
Food and Beverage Supervisor Resume Sample
9158 Sample avenue, wesvallecity, alaska, USA
Food and Beverage Supervisor with over 3 years of Hotel experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to communicate to all audiences(insert your proven track record). Fluent in arabic and English, strategic thinker, self-starter, diligent work ethic.
zoe has demonstrated outstanding leadership and maintained a clear sense of purpose, solid interpersonal skills, strong interpersonal skills and practical for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Day Care
Food and Beverage Supervisor
- Implemented disciplinary procedures and performance managed as necessary
- Communicates daily with executive chef or sous chef in charge, providing current information on reservations, large parties or vip’s expected
- Completing daily administrative duties such as scheduling, payroll, personnel files and requisitioning
- Conducts departmental meetings as required to communicate effectively with all staff
- Conducts frequent trainings for staff on an array of subjects to promote development
- Create incentive programs for staff to elevate motivation
- Derive innovative business plans and promotional events to increase revenue
- Ensures staff are working productively and efficiently to maximize labor
- Interacts with all guests to ensure satisfaction and provide managerial presence
- Leads the service team to perform within firmdale standards and provide guests with exceptional service
- Oversees and manages the day to day operations of the crosby bar
- Perform in line of hotel guidelines, policies and procedures
- Understand cost control and cost analysis techniques
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Food and Beverage Supervisor
- Food and Beverage record – 5 secrets to working with a recruiter, 2009
Food and Beverage societies
- North American Food and Beverage Supervisor Society
- National Food and Beverage Association
qualifications and credentials
charity and social responsibility
- Food and Beverage Society, development support, 2009 – Present.
- united cerebral palsy association, volunteer word processor operator, 2004 – Present.