This Hotel F&B Manager sample resume shows awesome management skills to build great teams. For example,”Conducted frequent walk throughs of the dining room to monitor quality standards and ensured all side-work is assigned fair and equitably’ shows an accessible and hands on leader.
Be sure to check out our Food and Beverage resume samples.
9106 Sample lane, west covina, iowa, USA
Hotel F&B Manager with over 3 years of Food and Beverage experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to exceed targets and goals(insert your proven track record). Fluent in spanish and English, creative, willingness to assist internal and external clients, problem solver.
julian has proven to be a take-charge person who is able to successfully develop plans and implement, solid interpersonal skills, strong interpersonal skills and honest for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Day Care
Hotel F&B Manager
- Led at weekly f&b department meeting and conducted pre-shift meetings on a daily basis
- Conducted frequent walk throughs of the dining room to monitor quality standards and ensured all side-work is assigned fair and equitably among the front of the house staff
- Directed respective personnel to correct any deficiencies ensure that quality and details are being maintained
- Monitored performance of staff to ensure adherence to food & beverage department guidelines
- Observe guest reactions and confer with service staff to ensure guest satisfaction
- Managed customer dining experience in 2 eateries and maintained an on-going training program for existing staff
- Performed voids and tip-outs for staff and worked with catering department on special events as needed
- Gathered customer feedback via client interactions and guest comment cards in preparation of department staffing schedules in accordance with staffing guidelines
- Recruit, interview, hire, train, completion of performance evaluations, resolve issues, provide open communication
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Hotel F&B Manager
- Food and Beverage rag – 8 tips for battling fatigue, 2006
- North American Hotel F&B Manager Society
- National Food and Beverage Association
- Food and Beverage Society, tutor, 2002 – Present.
- big brothers big sisters of america, volunteer fundraiser, 2006 – Present.