Assistant Hotel Food & Beverage Manager Resume Sample This Assistant Hotel Food & Beverage Manager sample resume quickly catches an employer’s attention with a unique educational background of a applied plant & soil sciences degree and Hotel certification. In addition, this CV highlights key job traits such as takes initiative , hard-working , and leadership qualities and focuses on an ability to communicate to all audiences . Use this sample Assistant Hotel Food & Beverage Manager resume like a template on your next Hotel job application. Be sure to check out our Hotel resume samples.
Assistant Hotel Food & Beverage Manager Resume Sample
1158 Sample way, alexandria, arkansas, USA Cellular: 768-8900 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Hotel Food & Beverage Manager with over 3 years of Hotel experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to communicate to all audiences(insert your proven track record). Fluent in czech and English, takes initiative , hard-working , leadership qualities .
alexander has demonstrated outstanding leadership and maintained a clear sense of purpose , leadership qualities , strong interpersonal skills and hard-working for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Day Care
Assistant Hotel Food & Beverage Manager
- Assisted the Restaurant Manager and the Food & Beverage Manager in the coordination of activities of the staff to deliver quality products and service to restaurant customers.
- Trained new restaurant staff and created procedure manuals on service and quality standards. Responsible for 23 restaurant staff understanding of brand standards, philosophy and specific position processes.
- Ensured all reports are properly certified and trained in their respective positions, and that all training and certification materials are up-to-date and maintained
- Implemented Quality First program about the importance of quality control for foods, wines and customer service, on top of having the latest food and beverage knowledge.
- Reduced hotel food, beverage and labour costs by an average of 24% and improved guest satisfaction scores significantly. 22%
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Assistant Hotel Food & Beverage Manager
- Hotel daily – stay connected to your Assistant Hotel Food & Beverage Manager networking , 2003
- North American Assistant Hotel Food & Beverage Manager Society
- National Hotel Association
- applied plant & soil sciences Degree, University of arkansas, 2003
- Assistant Hotel Food & Beverage Manager Diploma, College of alexandria, 2003
- Hotel Certificate, arkansas Technical Institute, 2003
- Hotel Society, funds campaign , 2003 – Present.
- alzheimer’s association , volunteer admissions coordinator , 2003 – Present.