Here is a great Hotel Guest Services Associate Resume that showcases a deep knowledge of traveling by highlighting all the places that this candidate has been.
(215) 123-4567 288 – 9995 Willow Street
San Francisco, CA, USA S6P 3S5
Hotel Guest Services Associate with over 4 year’s experience. Areas of expertise include customer service, performance management, budget management, and cash management. Proven ability to interact with the public effectively, ensure excellent guest experience, work effectively in a team, meet department goals and objectives. Excellent communication, problem solving, conflict resolution, strong organizational skills with strong work ethic. Fluent in French and Spanish. Travelled to over 16 countries.
“Jack is a key member in the guest services department. His friendly warm manner easily endears him to his guests and fellow front desk staff. Jack possesses excellent communication skills and shows tremendous ability to resolve conflict. Jack would be an asset to any customer services team.”
John Doe, Guest Services Manager
- Hospitality Management Diploma
Seatlle College, Seattle, WA 2007
Graduated with a 3.5 GPA
- Serve It Right Certificate (SIR Certification)
Global Distributions Systems, San Francisco, CA, 2001
- Occupational First Aid (Level 1)
Canadian Red Cross, Seattle, WA, 2004
Hotel Guest Services Associate, San Francisco, CA 2004 to 2010
* Worked in 300 room, 5 star property providing guest services.
* Received 24 guest commendations for excellent service.
* Assisted guest services manager with the training of over 15 new front desk staff.
* Made 7 recommendations that have been implemented by hospitality management to increase yield by 7%.
* Attained second highest sales leads in the department from interacting with guests, agents, etc.
* Processed guest reservations, registrations, payments, and departures accurately and efficiently.
* Handled collection efforts of all in house balances and notifies management of potential liabilities.
* Balanced all cash, check, credit card and city ledger accounts through verification. Shift reports and performs audit functions if assigned.
* Maintained a clean and organized work area to create a good first impression for guests.
* Handled all guest requests and follow through to assure satisfactory outcome and compliance.
* Handled 25 grievances as guest services staff rep.
* Delivered 14 safety presentations as safety prime for guest services department.
* Provided education to other hotels to use Five Star as an option for overflow guests.
Fine Dining, New York, NY 2000 to 2003
Head Server Waiter
* Delivered stellar customer service as a server at fine dining restaurant.
* Achieved the most “multiple unit sales” per transaction amongst staff.
* Maintained pleasant and courteous manner within a fast paced restaurant, bar and lounge.
* Greeted over 250 customers by name upon entering the store.
* Effectively delivered stellar service in high end fine dining restaurant.
* Consistently achieved weekly sales goals for selling and promotions.