This sample Hotel Front Desk resume will give you a quick start on building an effective and optimized resume for your job application. Visitors can feel free to customize and edit our sample Hotel Front Desk resume as per their requirement for job application. We hope that our sample Hotel Front Desk resume will go a long way in portraying your abilities and skill sets efficiently.
Hotel Front Desk Sample Resume
8234 Sample Avenue, Mexico City, Mexico
Email: Hotel Front Deskemail@example.com
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Hotel Front Desk with over 4 years of hotel experience. Areas of expertise include (copy paste). Proven ability to (copy paste). Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
“Rachel exhibits a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills: strong relationship-building skills and results-oriented approach will make Rachel an asset to any employer looking for rare talent”
Timothy Tomitsky, Director of hotel
American Hotel Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
Hotel Front Desk Associate
Worked as a Guest Relations Agent in the hotel front desk, for a luxury hotel chain with over 90 properties world wide. Held the position in guest relations in a hotel egarded as one of the world’s finest hotel ownership and management companies.
- Greet each hotel guest and make them feel like a welcome guest
- Handle phones and books hotel guest reservations and/or coordinates with reservation center
- Complete over 70 guest registration into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner, prepares for group check-ins, check-outs, and VIP arrivals and set department record for highest check ins
- Achieved targets using up-selling techniques to maximize room rates and revenue
- Checks guests in and out of the hotel; processes customer payments according to established policies and procedures.
- Handles minor guest complaints, resolving conflict to the satisfaction of the customer
- Escalates to supervisor of major problems, applies judgment and diplomacy to handle complaints, disturbances or unhappy guests
- Worked independently on shift work, day and evening swing shifts, relieving in the club lounge serving alcohol
Certified Hotel Front Desk.
Hotel News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Guest Services, 2008.
North American Hotel Front Desk Society.
National Hotel Front Desk Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
Bachelors of Business, University California, 2001.
Hospitality Certificate, BC Technical Institute, 2002.
Cancer Society, Fundraiser, 2003 – 2009.
Youth Addictions, Treasurer, 2002 – Present.