Sample Hotel Front Desk Resume 2
A sample Hotel Front Desk is given along with this article. Rachel is the respected candidate applying for the post. Here is the Hotel Front Desk resume sample for applying for the post of account representative. In this Hotel Front Desk sample resume, we have designed a personal marketing document that quickly convinces the manager that you are one to hire. The following sample can provide you the relevant idea that you need for preparing a sample Hotel Front Desk.
Hotel Front Desk Sample Resume
8234 Example Street, San Diego, California, USA
Email: Hotel Front Deskemail@example.com
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Hotel Front Desk with over 3 years of hotel experience. Areas of expertise include (copy paste). Proven ability to (copy paste). Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
“Rachel consistently exceeds expectations and sets the bar for the team; strong relationship-building ability, and ability to collaborate and attention to detail will make Rachel a valuable member to any employer looking for new talent”
David Hasseldorf, Director of hotel
Global Hotel Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
Hotel Front Desk Associate
Responsible for delivering stellar guest services as professional Hotel Front Desk Associate in a hotel leading the global hospitality industry, with a distinctive collection and a worldwide reputation for excellence. Rotated from many locations in a diverse portfolio that includes historic icons, elegant resorts and modern city center properties.
- Welcome all guests, register, and assign rooms to guests; including issuing rooms keys, ensuring that all guests sign a guest registration card and provide a credit card or other method of payment.
- Handle guest services switch board, screen and forward phone calls, take messages and schedule/change reservations.
- Act as a source of information and resource for guests on hotel services, registration of guests, and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Record guest comments/ complaints and refer guest to a manager as necessary
- Shuttle hotel guests to and from airport, work with departments like housekeeping or maintenance to ensure guest comfort
- Resolve guest issues quickly, efficiently, courteously and professionally.
- Keep records of room availability and guests’ accounts.
- Post charges, such as those for rooms, food, liquor, or telephone calls, to ledgers manually or by using computers.
- Maintain room key control and supervise guest access to safe deposit boxes.
- Accurately record cash draw and deposits each shift and follow all cash-handling and credit policies.
- Maintained a neat and clean front desk, lobby and adjacent work areas.
- Kept the front desk communication log current and accurate
- Delegate rooms to housekeepers and keep active communication with housekeepers to ensure room status in computer is up to date.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
Bachelors of Tourism and Outdoor Recreation, University British Columbia, 2005.
Certified Hotel Front Desk.
South American Hotel Front Desk Society.
European Hotel Front Desk Association.
Cancer Society, Fundraiser, 2003 – 2009.
Children’s Hospital, Treasurer, 2002 – Present.
Here are the latest Hotel job openings. Get a great job working in five star properties with companies like Shangri La, Sheraton, Four Seasons, Ritz-Carlton and so on. Apply today, meet travellers from all over the world and earn a higher income working in the Hotel industry.
View More Hotel Jobs