Sample Hotel Front Desk Resume 3
Need to update your Hotel Front Desk resumes? Well you just in luck, in today’s post we show you a Hotel Front Desk sample resume. So blow the dust off your old Hotel Front Desk resume and get ready to give it a brand new look.
In this Hotel Front Desk sample resume, we have designed a personal marketing document that quickly convinces the manager that you are one to hire. We highlight experience with the hotel front desk software along with an ability to speak other languages which is such an asset in a Hotel Front Desk resume.
Review this Hotel Front Desk sample resume, for ideas to help you stand out from the crowd. Use this Hotel Front Desk sample resume as a template and you will be well on your way to landing your next job interview. Until our next post, we wish you much luck and success in your career search.
Hotel Front Desk Sample Resume
8234 Example Street, San Diego, California, USA
Email: Hotel Front Deskemail@example.com
Hotel Front Desk with over 8 years of hotel experience. Areas of expertise include hotel front desk experience in 5 star property and SoftHotel property management system. Proven ability to ensure guest satisfaction, , reliable, present a professional appearance to guests, along with verifiable references. Strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
“Rachel’s upbeat and enthusiastic energy is contagious; organized, and professional and has gained a reputation for being a quick learner who thrives on new challenges. I believe Rachel would be an asset for any organization”
Vanessa Jackson, Director of hotel
National Hotel Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
Hotel Front Desk Associate
- Worked as Front Desk Agents in a high profile family run resort with 163 rooms in the beautiful Wine Country.
- Great all arriving and departing guests energetic and friendly manner
- Assist our guests warmly, efficiently and professionally in all Front Office related duties
- Check guests in and out promptly, greet and assist all internal and external guests
- Make reservations for hotel as needed and assist and comply with guestroom reservation calls
- Complete daily checklist of chores from Guest Service Manager
- Obtain credit card and personal information from guests at check in
- Update database with all new and additional guest information
- Post all charges to folios, responsible for front desk bank
- Block sleeping rooms for all arriving guests and complete all other front desk duties required
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Bachelors of Marketing, University District of Columbia, 2003.
South American Hotel Front Desk Society.
European Hotel Front Desk Association.
Cancer Society Annual Charity, Guest Service Booth, 2005 – 2009.
Children’s Hospital, Treasurer, 2002 – Present.
Here are the latest Hotel job openings. Get a great job working in five star properties with companies like Shangri La, Sheraton, Four Seasons, Ritz-Carlton and so on. Apply today, meet travellers from all over the world and earn a higher income working in the Hotel industry.
View More Hotel Jobs