A sample Hotel Front Desk is given along with this article. Rachel is the respected candidate applying for the post. Here is the Hotel Front Desk resume sample for applying for the post of account representative.
In this sample resume, we highlight the competencies vital to the success for a front desk position. Further we reinforce this Hotel Front Desk resume with a clear and enthusiastic resume objective which almost acts a promise to any potential employer. The following sample can provide you the relevant idea that you need for preparing a sample Hotel Front Desk.
Hotel Front Desk Sample Resume
8234 Example Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Email: Hotel Front Deskemail@example.com
Apply my 5 years of experience as Hotel Front Desk gained from working in luxury full-service hotels, resorts and residences to deliver guest services for connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions of luxury and provide flawless and bespoke service to high-end leisure and business travelers.
FRONT DESK COMPETENCIES
- Excellent verbal communications
- Customer service contact experience
- Ability to handle pressure with poise and finesse.
- Accurate cash handling experience
- Positive attitude, outgoing and friendly
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Ability to operate computers and office equipment
American Hotel Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
Hotel Front Desk Associate and Night Auditor
Hotel Front Desk Associate and Night Auditor in a upscale 150 room luxury hotel whose lifestyle brand competes with the upper upscale sector around the globe. Used my approachable style and warm spirit, along with a can-do approach to service to ensure guests start their day feeling energized and finish up relaxed and free to enjoy little indulgences that make their time away from home special.
- Ensured stellar guest service and generate managment reports as Hotel Front Desk Associate and Night Auditor.
- Responsible for assisting all guests in a sincere and courteous manner to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
- Greet each guest warmly, register and process promptly upon arrival and departure.
- Handle incoming calls from PBX switchboard in an warm and professional manner, receiving and transferring calls, and accurately selling rooms, and making reservations.
- Anticipate needs or concerns before a problem occurs and handle guest servivce escalations, listen respectfully guest’s concerns.
- Ensure daily data entry is completed accurately and prepare operations reports for hotel management.
- Explain discrepancies and variances in the management reports as needed.
Certified Hotel Front Desk.
North American Hotel Front Desk Society.
National Hotel Front Desk Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
Hotel Management Certificate, NY Technical Institute, 2003.
VOLUNTEER DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
Homeless Shelter Society, Board of Directors, 2002 – 2008.
Youth Addictions, Treasurer, 2002 – Present.