Sample Hotel Front Desk Resume 5
Struggling with your Hotel Guest Services Associate resume? If you are one of those people who really do not like to resume writing and you are looking for work, then you are in luck. Today, we will provide a Hotel Front Desk sample resume.
In this Hotel Front Desk sample resume, we stress an applicant with a well-rounded background in the hotel industry by highlighting experience in several departments. The result is that we have designed an eye-catching Hotel Front Desk Resume document that quickly captures the attention of both the hiring manager and recruitment software.
Hotel Front Desk Sample Resume
8234 Example Street, New Jersey, NY, USA
Email: Hotel Front Deskfirstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel Front Desk with over 6 years of hotel experience. Areas of experience include all aspects of hotel functions such as Hotel Guest Services Concierge, Reservations, Bellperson, Doorperson and Valet. Proven ability to operate hotel reservation software, ensure guest comfort and earn top customer service scores. Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
“Rachel takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; strong leadership skills will make Rachel an asset to any employer looking for rare talent”
Walter White, Director of hotel
Global Hotel Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
Hotel Front Desk Associate
- Guest Services professional in a 53 Room Hotel, hardworking, professional, and courteous. Answer phones, sell rooms, check in guests, and responds to the needs of our guests with a family owned approach.
- Greeting guests, register guests check in/out with friendly and professional manner
- Monitor room availability throughout the day and ensuring efficient utilization and booking
- Always greeting guests by title and last name when obtaining and processing method of payments
- Offer all guests quality customer service and familiarizing them with hotel amenities upon check in
- Answering phone calls, guest inquiries promptly and with accurate information.
- Completing other duties as assigned by General Manager such as ad hoc reports or emergency shifts
- Assisting guests with questions pertaining to the local area, shopping, business services, dining, etc.
- Worked a variety of shifts that include weekdays and weekend
- Rotated in other hotel departments including Concierge, Reservations, Bellperson, Doorperson and Valet
- Empathetic, patient and a strong listener always giving full attention to what hotel guests are saying
- Excellent Reading and Writing skills
- Critical Thinking when handling guest problems exploring options and solutions
- Service Orientation always looking for ways to help people.
- Solid Time Management Managing skills when balancing multiple priorities at hotel front desk
- Monitoring Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself looking improvements
- Strong communicator speaking courteously and effectively to guests and coworkers
- Trained new hotel guest services staff on department procedures
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
Bachelors of hotel, University British Columbia, 2005.
Hotel Management Certificate, BC Technical Institute, 2004.
Certified Hotel Front Desk.
South American Hotel Front Desk Society.
European Hotel Front Desk Association.
Cancer Society, Fundraiser, 2003 – 2009.
Children’s Hospital, Treasurer, 2002 – Present.
Here are the latest Hotel job openings. Get a great job working in five star properties with companies like Shangri La, Sheraton, Four Seasons, Ritz-Carlton and so on. Apply today, meet travellers from all over the world and earn a higher income working in the Hotel industry.
View More Hotel Jobs