If you are a Hotel Guest Services Associate Resume looking for a job in the Hotel Guest Services associate then you should read this post. Today, we look at a sample Hotel Guest Services associate resume. The free resume that we present below can be used as a template for a sample Hotel Guest Services representative resume
In this resume template, we stress an applicant with a well-rounded background in the hotel industry by highlighting experience in several departments. The result is that we have designed an eye-catching Hotel Guest Services associate resume document that quickly captures the attention of both the hiring manager and recruitment software.
Hotel Front Desk Sample Resume
8444 Example Street, Hamilton, ON, Canada Mobile: 553-6789
Email: Hotel Front Deskfirstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel Front Desk with over 4 years of hotel experience. Skills include excellent interpersonal skills, Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, ability to learn quickly, to read, listen and communicate in English both verbally and in writing and to take on any task within the company, no matter how large or small. Proven ability to deal effectively with internal and external customers with high level of diplomacy, tact and patience. Knowledge of local area, available to work shifts weekends and weekdays.
“Rachel takes on any tasks no matter how small or large and completes them with passion and enthusiasm. He has a willingness to take on challenges and ensure hotel guest satisfaction.”
Walter White, Director of hotel
Global Hotel Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
Hotel Front Desk Associate
- Guest Services professional in a 147 Room Hotel, hardworking, professional, and courteous. Answer phones, sell rooms, check in
- Books guest reservations and/or coordinates with reservation center.
- Registers guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner using upselling techniques to maximize room rates; prepares for group checkins, checkouts, and VIP arrivals.
- Checks guests in and out of the hotel; processes customer payments according to established policies and procedures.
- Answers phone in a prompt, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Answers guests questions about the property and amenities and is able to refer and direct guests to area attractions and outlets. Arranges for the appropriate transportation of guests to and from the hotel when necessary.
- Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Resolves minor guest complaints to the satisfaction of the customer; informs supervisor of major problems, complaints, disturbances or unhappy guests.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Completes daily paperwork to include cashing out, documenting all adjustments, miscellaneous postings, paid outs, charges and checkouts.
ABC Hotel Inc, Willowgrove, Texas, 2000 – 2006
Hotel Guest Service / Room Service Representative
Hotel Guest Service and Room Service always demonstrate and exemplify a true passion for the hospitality business and a commitment to exceptional guest service. Bring a fun, positive attitude with a sense of humor to my hotel.
- Relieve in laundry duties, washing, drying and folding towels, sheets, blankets, bedspread and rags
- Make coffee in the morning, mopping laundry, lobby and common area
- Checking in late arrivals, deliver customer service, throwing away garbage
- Able to handle shift alone, work holidays and other shift when needed
- Responding to guest requests for assistance, and information about the local area (e.g. directions, places to eat, etc.)
- Selling rooms to “walk in” guests, entering/altering reservation within out property management system
- Posting charges to guest accounts and processing payment(s) from guest
- Making necessary corrections to guest accounts
- Coordinating with housekeeping department to ensure accuracy of room status/availability
- Listening to, prioritizing, and responding to guest requests/complaints/comments
- Operation of hotel switchboard (PBX) and clean front desk area
- Maintenance of daily logs and balancing, and accountability of shift work, and cash drawers
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelors of Business, University British Columbia, 2005.
Hotel Management Certificate, TO Technical Institute, 2007.
Hospitality and Tourism Society.
Children’s Society, Fundraiser, 2004 – 2007.
Seniors Hospital, Guest Services, 2002 – Present.