BA Resume Sample
A resume summary at the starting of one’s BA resume might be an effective tool to obtain the attention of the hiring manager. This is precisely what we have carried out with this BA sample resume template. This BA resume summary offers a fast and simple to read synopsis and creates interest prior to interest is lost.
Be sure to check out our Information Technology resume samples
BA Resume Sample
1234 Sample cresent, albuquerque, arizona, USA
BA with over 3 years of Information Technology experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to (insert your proven track record). drive to produce strong results , decisive , high energy , fluent in crotian and English.
michael takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; possesses strong interpersonal and leadership skills for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Day Care
BA or Business Analyst in a national financial banking corp, responsible for implementation of enterprise systems 56 satellite offices nation wide. Worked implementing a variety of applications that support the the organizaions with functions to support operations and management
- Established positive relationships with team members stakeholders and 3rd part vendor to gain maximum cooperation and buy in
- Facilitated small to large cross-functional meetings and conducts information gathering sessions
- Identified opportunities to maintain and improve the operational efficiencies of the data collection, processing and reporting frameworks
- Interfaced with trading and issuer community with an eye toward new product development
- Provided timely updates on project issues and deliverables to Project Manager and Reporting officer
- Implemented formal and informal routines for planning, monitoring & reporting with key stakeholders
- Promoted and support reward and recognition program by submitting one of the following performance nomination per quarter
- Collected requirements from project shareholders
- Supported Project Manager by participating in weekly status meetings
- Created functional specifications, included use cases, data models, and process flows
- Created and maintained user documentation, project plans, managed deadlines, and working to meet feature requirements and customer expectations
- Provided recommendations for improvement on all assigned projects
- Analyzed data and creating reports and conducted and facilitating user acceptance testing
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified BA.
- Information Web News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Information Technology, 2008.
Information Sys societies
- North American Business Analyst Society.
- National Information Technology Association.
- Science Degree, University of arizona, 2002.
- Systems Analyst Diploma, College of albuquerque, 1999.
- Information Technology Certificate, arizona Technical Institute, 1999.