This Underwriting Assistant sample resume is a great template on your next Insurance job application.
Be sure to check out our Insurance resume samples.
Underwriting Assistant Resume Sample
9659 Sample cresent, boulder, maine, USA
Underwriting Assistant with over 3 years of Insurance experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to mange simultaneous demands efficiently(insert your proven track record). Fluent in korean and English, takes initiative, trustworthy, strong communicator.
jasmine exhibits many of the qualities that are essential for success, solid interpersonal skills, strong interpersonal skills and willingness to assist internal and external clients for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Day Care
- Accepted and process endorsement requests from policyholders
- Check policies, endorsements, and other policy material for accuracy
- Compliances to the carrier upon completion of the recommendations
- Interacted with clients on an everyday basis and maintained data integrity for underwriting system
- Met all department servicing objectives including phone management, renewal
- Processed certificates of insurance at client’s request and managed, file maintenance and documentation, etc
- Delivered recommendations made by the carrier to the policyholder and forward
- Trained new staff on best practices in the Insurance Agency, winning clients with written and verbal communication skills
- Acted as help desk for office operations, computer software skills
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Underwriting Assistant
- Protection biweekly – 25 great companies for Underwriting Assistant, 2007
- North American Underwriting Assistant Society
- National Assurance Protection Association
- Insurance Society, funds campaign, 2008 – Present.
- san francisco symphony, volunteer forms management coordinator, 2010 – Present.