Help Desk Representative Resume Sample
Also in this sample Help Desk Representative or Help Desk resume, we have added a summary section that highlight the core competencies needed for a Help Desk Representative such as (core ksa). Once more, this section is created to draw attention rapidly to the reader to critical job needs particularly targeted to the Help Desk Representative job.
Be sure to check out our Help Desk resume samples
Help Desk Resume Sample
1234 Sample court, anaheim, connecticut, USA
summary of qualifications
Help Desk with over 3 years of Information Technology experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to demonstrate initiative, responsibility and accountability(insert your proven track record). Fluent in finnish and English, practical , strategic thinker , problem solver .
daniel takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; possesses strong interpersonal and leadership skills for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Day Care
American Information Technology Inc, anaheim, connecticut, 2006 to Present
- Answered over 75 questions daily on multi-media correspondence in the help desk
- First point of customer service related escalations
- Initiate and manage service orders
- Resolve basic issues through triage and/or programming or successfully assign service orders tother departments tfurther the request.
- Professionally answer every correspondence received in the helpdesk
- Triage all calls to determine if the problem can be solved during the initial call (basic programming, cord issues, etc.) and/or determine what department will have to take the service
- order for further triage, orders programming and/or follow up.
- Learn each product and service to be able to handle basic programming questions while talking to the customer on the initial call.
- Provides step-by-step instructions in courteous and professional manner via phone, e-mail and in person.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with each call
- Expertise performing installation, maintenance, and diagnostics of workstations, printers and handheld devices; workstation configuration.
- Trained new staff on the basic networking administration
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Help Desk.
- Information Technology News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Information Technology, 2006.
Information Technology societies
- North American Help Desk Society.
- National Information Technology Association.
- Information Technology Degree, University of connecticut, yearr
- Help Desk Diploma, College of anaheim, 2006.
- Information Technology Certificate, connecticut Technical Institute, 2006.
- Information Technology Society, Fundraiser, 2006 – Present.
- seniors homes Information Technology, Treasurer, 2006 – Present.