Help Desk Support Sample Resume 2
Underselling yourself on your Help Desk Support resume? Well maybe it’s time to take another look at your resume. You are in luck because today, we will present a Help Desk Support sample resume.
This Help Desk Support sample resume, has been designed to highlight key accomplishments and qualifications for Help Desk Support work.
We think this is a good Help Desk Support sample resume, that will help you put your best foot forward. Use this Help Desk Support sample resume as a resume template and you will be a step ahead to landing your next job interview. Until our next post, we wish you much luck and success in your job search.
Help Desk Support Sample Resume
1234 Example Street, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Email: Help Desk Supportemail@example.com
Help Desk Support with over 8 years of experience. Areas of expertise include WAN, LAN, Linux, Windows, printers, and POS. Proven ability to resolve techical problems and establish good relationships and deploy machines accurately. Abiltity handle irate users, put out tech fires, work under pressure, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
“Georgina takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; strong leadership skills will make Georgina an asset to any employer looking for rare talent”
Walter White, Director of IT Support
American IT Support Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
Help Desk Support
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software or connectivity problems, escalate problems/tasks when appropriate to internal IT senior staff or third party vendors in accordance with established procedures
• Respond to move, add, change requests including physically moving technology, running cabling, working on and below counters and desks, and transporting equipment between sites
• Receive and process new technology requests from users including new purchase requests, including submitting product purchase requests and working with vendors
• Configure, upgrade, setup, and install computer hardware, software, and other equipment such as network routers, switches, VoIP phones, Internet modems, and Ethernet cabling
• Provide training to users on computer technologies
• Perform evaluation of hardware and software prior to acquisition to ensure compatibility with existing systems.
Certified Help Desk Support.
IT Support News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In IT Support, 2008.
North American Help Desk Support Society.
National Help Desk Support Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
Bachelors of IT Support, University British Columbia, 1998.
IT Support Certificate, BC Technical Institute, 1999.
IT Help Desk Jobs
Here are the latest IT Help Desk job openings. Enter your location and see who's hiring in your local area. Apply today and get a good paying job solving technology problems in the exciting field of IT Help Desk.
View More IT Help Desk Jobs