Welder Resume Sample
Was metal work your favourite class? Do you like making metal products? Perhaps a career as a Welder might be your calling. There are tons of great welding schools that equip you for fantastic jobs in the welding industry. Before you apply for your next welding job, make sure you polish your welding resume.
Like welding writing a great welder sample resume requires skill and precision. You must carefully craft your resume with results to show an employer that you are a master welder. To demonstrate your knowledge in welding make sure you include all your experience with welding such as with pipes, parts, tools, programming, etc.
Lastly, when you are done it is really important to proof read your welder resume. Proof reading and using spell check after your resume is complete is like polishing your weld. It puts the finishing touch and makes your welder resume presentable to an employer. A welder’s resume with spelling mistakes suggests to an employer that he/she lacks a commitment to quality work.
Use this welder sample resume as a template good luck on your search for a great welder job and career objectives in manufacturing.
Be sure to check out our manufacturing resume samples
Welder Resume Sample
1234 Sample court, aurora , kentucky, USA
Welder with over 3 years of Manufacturing experience. Areas of expertise include ISO and AS9100 standards, multiple axis back gauge (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to improve programming for CNC laser and Punch Press (insert your proven track record). professional , Responsible , thrives under pressure, strong work ethic, teamwork skills , fluent in portuguese and English.
james takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; possesses strong interpersonal and leadership skills for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Day Care
- Precision Sheet Metal Inspector in a busy shop, inpected a large variety of sheet metal for many different jobs
- Assisted junior staff to interpret shop drawings
- Consistently within a general tolerance of 1/16” and an occasional tolerance of 1/32”
- Completed over 27 workshops on parts fabrication and quality standards programs
- Cut/drill/machine ¼”, 5/16”, 15/16”, and 1 3/16” holes through ¼” plate
- Polish welds and make fillets, acted as expert on complicated assemblies
- Trained new staff on Sheet Metal Programming, created manuals and procdures for programming
- Worked with management to implement “safety first” safety program and reduced accident rate by 15%
- Acted as shop steward to resolve union grievances, resolved over 57 grievances and created a good union/management relationship
- Expert for all Class One Press Brake jobs, applied multiple axis back gauge experience using European 2V dies
- Cut ¼” Steel Plate and tube to specific angles for example 80 degrees
- Ensured all set ups completed safely and with own set of mechanic’s tools
- Welded a variety of aluminum, steel, stainless projects including Mig and Tig welding
- Installed, repaired and maintained plumbing systems including domestic water, sewer, storm water, gas, heating and sprinkler system
- Completed over 159 welding projects on time to meet aggressive timelines, within budget
- Cut, fitted, welded and connected, and installed a variety of piping for residential and commercial projects
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Welder.
- Manufacturing News Weekly, “Manufacturing Precision Cuts” , 2009.
- North American Welder Society.
- National Manufacturing Association.
Bored in your current job? Want a change? You are luck, here are the latest Manufacturing job openings. Get a great paying job working in the Manufacturing industry, get a job you deserve and start earning a better income.
View More Manufacturing Jobs