Account Executive Resume Sample
1234 Sample Cresent, Aurora , Kentucky, USA
NATIONAL Advertising, NY / Account Executive
August 2010 – Present
- Manage development of email and print marketing materials available to mobile sales rep access online. Approximately 90 assets available for customization and delivery to Client contacts.
- Client and agency deadlines and expectations, as Clients’ requests and timing adjusts.
- Develop scope of work analysis for estimate development, release estimates and schedules to Clients.
- Correspond with Client on a day-to-day basis over phone, email and in-person meetings.
- Communicate with vendors and affiliates regarding artwork purchases, brand approvals and file release.
- Create spreadsheets on Excel that qualify estimate figures; use these when presenting costs to Client.
- Maintain daily task schedules and project details in Excel and an online project management
database for agency-wide access.
- Provide direction to Creative team regarding important messaging and look/feel by developing Creative Briefs, Kickoff Docs, Datasheets and/or Copy Decks then presenting to the team.
- Develop copy suggestions and editing for email and print collateral.
- Communicate IT team’s HTML programming requirements to Creative team.
- Review creative copy for grammatical errors, style inconsistencies or missing information.
- Test emails for accurate and working links, view for consistent appearance between PC and Mac computers, and Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
- Analyze monthly Web-usage statistics and present them to the Client using common terminology.
- Provide both general and detailed usage reports in Excel spreadsheets for 24-hr, 48-hr, and 7-day reports or as requested by Client.
- Respond and address any user feedback and inquiries received on Website.
Allied Advertising, Washington, DC / Fox Searchlight Intern
June 2009-October 2009
- Organize and execute promotional events in the DC area for each upcoming film.
- Facilitate multiple promotional film screenings each week at 6 different DC/VA theaters, interview film critics, and submit screening reports.
Aflac, State Headquarters Marriottsville, MD / Account Executive and Recruiter
May 2008-August 2008
- Marketed to and communicated with business owners to attract interest and sales.
- Scheduled and presented Alfac to approximately 85 business owners through 10-minute sales pitches.
- Recruited new Aflac associates and scheduled interviews.
- Produced approximately $12,000 in premium within 3 months.
Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland, College Park, MD
Bachelor of Science, Marketing
School of Continuing and Professional Studies, Fashion Institute of Technology, New York, NY
Introduction to Fashion Styling
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint,
Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Dreamweaver
Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) / Member
American Council of Exercise (ACE) / Certified Group Fitness Instructor
REFERENCES – Available Upon Request
Account Management Sales Jobs
Here are the latest Account Management Sales job openings. Get a great job and earn a higher income working in the Account Management Sales industry working for airlines, utilities, resorts, hotels and restaurants. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Account Management Sales Jobs