Event Coordinator Resume Sample 1
Be sure to check out our Marketing resume samples
Event Coordinator Sample Resume
1234 Sample avenue, Akron, Alaska, USA
Cellular: 768-8900 Email: Event Coordinator -firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Coordinator with over 3 years of Marketing experience. Areas of expertise include (insert). Proven ability to (insert). Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
ethan takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; strong leadership skills will make ethan an asset to any employer looking for rare talent?
Walter White, Director of Day Care
American Marketing Inc, akron, alaska, 2006 to Present
Working for any fast-paced award-winning occasion management and manufacturing agency specializing in marketing-based occasion applications. With more than ten many many years of useful knowledge creating activities, conferences, and fundraisers even though in the meals & wine; media & entertainment, fashion & beauty, and cultural & non-profit arenas; we bring a unique, strategic, and creative approach to each assignment
- Assist in all aspects of occasion coordination including planning, design, advertising, fundraising, and sponsorship
- Perform assignments as assigned at functions (some evenings and weekends necessary)
- Investigate new occasion spaces, restaurants, and resources related tour industry
- Office reception: answering phones, receiving deliveries, ordering supplies
- Mailings and list managing: compiling and updating mailing lists, tracking
- Business meeting preparation: scheduling and coordination of appropriate products for consumer and new business meetings
- RSVPs for occasions, and corresponding large mailings
- Being imaginative, collaborative, and having fun!
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Event Coordinator.
- Marketing News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Marketing, 2008.
- North American Event Coordinator Society.
- National Marketing Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
Event Planning Jobs
Here are the latest Event Planning job openings. Enter your location and see what jobs are available in your local area. Apply today and get a good paying job working in the exciting field of Event Planning.
View More Event Planning Jobs