Event Marketing Resume Sample
1234 Sample Ave • St Willow NY 8877
firstname.lastname@example.org • 123-456-7890
Event & Meeting Planning · Time & Resource Management · Staff & Vendor Relationships
Highly efficient and detail-oriented individual with a personal commitment to excellence in the planning and implementation of tradeshows, meetings and events. Demonstrated success organizing key aspects of fundraising and business events, combined with professional experience in sales, project management and client relations. Excellent skills in financial management and problem solving. Proficient in Windows and Mac OS, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and Filemaker Pro.
Event Coordination Experience
BIZ BASH / INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL EVENTS SOCIETY (ISES) – New York, NY
Event Coordinator (2007-Present)
Coordinate and manage business and charity events on volunteer basis. Organize logistics for on-time and on-budget execution. Interact with participants, vendors and sponsors. Mentor and support team members for optimal productivity and fast, effective problem solving. Enthusiastically step into different roles and perform various tasks to meet strict timelines and address changing priorities, boosting client satisfaction.
- Provided attentive, organized support that led to the seamless implementation of the 7th Annual Meeting and Event Style Show in October 2007, October 2008 and the Event Style Show Awards in April 2008 (Biz Bash).
- Worked with dedicated, hardworking team members to coordinate a concert fundraiser for New York Cares: 20 Years of Service (ISIS) in February 2008.
- Successfully assisted in planning and on-site management of the How to Book a Celebrity educational workshop/event (ISIS) in January 2008.
ABC LTD– New York, NY
Project Manager (2004-Present)
Plan and manage sizeable projects from the ground up, collaborating with cross-functional staff to address the distinct needs of each client. Provide leadership for strategic and tactical planning, time management and progress measurement, ensuring that all requirements and timelines are met. Immediately resolve key issues, maximizing efficiency and facilitating superior quality results.
- Enhanced productivity by streamlining processes and providing skillful leadership to personnel.
- Nurtured positive client relationships, resulting in greater profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Met or exceeded all objectives for complex, large-scale projects, working effectively in stressful, rapidly changing situations.
- Improved staff performance by assisting in the development of a new training manual for sales and project management employees.
ABC HARDWARE INC. – New York, NY
Director of Sales (2004-2007)
Spearheaded strategies to expand subsidiary company into new markets. Built relationships and served as trusted liaison to vendors, distributors and customers. Supervised production operations. Documented and monitored correspondence and account management processes to maintain 100% accuracy and integrity of all data. Prepared invoices and purchase orders. Trained and mentored new staff members.
- Successfully expanded the client base through attentive relationship building and sustaining open lines of communication with key decision makers.
- Participated in business development and growth by introducing and marketing a new product.
- Expertly balanced sales and administrative processes for optimal business operations.
ACB FITNESS CLUB – New York, NY
Client Services / Personal Trainer (2001-2003)
Consulted with clients to assess needs, present solutions and offer guidance in new program development and integration. Responded to fitness and health questions. Functioned as role model and support person to assist clients in goal attainment.
Additional experience providing administration and marketing support in contract positions for
MTV and Major League Baseball. Details will be provided on request.
Meeting, Conference and Event Management Certificate (2008)
New York University, School of Continuing Education – New York, NY
Bachelor of Science Degree (2000)
Rutgers University – New Brunswick, NJ
Event Planning Jobs
Here are the latest Event Planning job openings. Enter your location and see what jobs are available in your local area. Apply today and get a good paying job working in the exciting field of Event Planning.
View More Event Planning Jobs