Event Planner Intern Resume 1
Be sure to check out our Marketing resume samples
Event Planner Sample Resume
1234 Sample road, abilene, alabama, USA
Email: Event Planner -email@example.com
Event Planner with over 3 years of Marketing experience. Areas of expertise include (insert). Proven ability to (insert). Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
jacob takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; strong leadership skills will make jacob an asset to any employer looking for rare talent?
Walter White, Director of Day Care
American Marketing Inc, Abilene, Alabama, 2006 to Present
Executing work for any fast-paced award-winning occasion management and manufacturing agency specializing in marketing-based occasion ideas. With via ten an extended time of useful encounter producing activities, conferences, and fundraisers within the foods & wine; media & entertainment, fashion & beauty, and cultural & non-profit arenas; we bring a unique, strategic, and creative approach to each assignment
- Assist in all aspects of occasion coordination including planning, design, advertising, fundraising, and sponsorship
- Perform duties as assigned at activities (some evenings and weekends necessary)
- Study new occasion spaces, restaurants, and resources related tour industry
- Office reception: answering phones, receiving deliveries, ordering supplies
- Mailings and list supervision: compiling and updating mailing lists, tracking
- Conference preparation: scheduling and coordination of appropriate supplies for customer and new business meetings
- RSVPs for activities, and complementing large messages
- Being innovative, collaborative, and having fun!
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Event Planner.
- Marketing News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Marketing, 2008.
- North American Event Planner Society.
- National Marketing Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
- Marketing Degree, University of Alabama, 2002.
- Event Planner Diploma, College of Alabama, 1999.
- Marketing Certificate, Alabama Technical Institute, 1999.
Charity and Social Responsibility
- Marketing Society, Fundraiser, 2003 – 2009.
- Youth Marketing, Treasurer, 2002 – Present.
Event Planning Jobs
Here are the latest Event Planning job openings. Enter your location and see what jobs are available in your local area. Apply today and get a good paying job working in the exciting field of Event Planning.
View More Event Planning Jobs