Event Planner Resume Sample 1 – Event Marketing
Be sure to check out our Marketing resume samples
Event Planner Sample Resume
1234 Sample way, alexandria, arkansas, USA
Email: Event Planner -firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Planner with over 3 years of Marketing experience. Areas of expertise include (insert). Proven ability to (insert). Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
alexander takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; strong leadership skills will make alexander an asset to any employer looking for rare talent?
Walter White, Director of Day Care
American Marketing Inc, Alexandria, Arkansas, 2006 to Present
Operating for any fast-paced award-winning occasion management and manufacturing agency specializing in marketing-based occasion programs. With about ten many a long time of encounter producing occasions, conferences, and fundraisers within the foods & wine; media & entertainment, fashion & beauty, and cultural & non-profit arenas; we bring a unique, strategic, and creative approach to each assignment
- Assist in all aspects of occasion coordination including planning, design, promoting and advertising, fundraising, and sponsorship
- Perform requirements as assigned at parties (some evenings and weekends necessary)
- Study new occasion spaces, restaurants, and resources related tour industry
- Office reception: answering phones, receiving deliveries, ordering supplies
- Mailings and list management: compiling and updating mailing lists, tracking
- Meeting preparation: scheduling and coordination of appropriate equipment for buyer and new business meetings
- RSVPs for occasions, and corresponding large messages
- Being resourceful, collaborative, and having fun!
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Event Planner.
- Marketing News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Marketing, 2008.
- North American Event Planner Society.
- National Marketing Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
- Marketing Degree, University of Arkansas, 2002.
- Event Planner Diploma, College of Arkansas, 1999.
- Marketing Certificate, Arkansas Technical Institute, 1999.
- Marketing Society, Fundraiser, 2003 – 2009.
- Youth Marketing, Treasurer, 2002 – Present.
Event Planning Jobs
Here are the latest Event Planning job openings. Enter your location and see what jobs are available in your local area. Apply today and get a good paying job working in the exciting field of Event Planning.
View More Event Planning Jobs