Event Planner Resume Sample 2
This is a great Event Planner marketing sample resume, it uses a strong resume testimonial from a former employer to provide support that this is a star candidate for their Event planner position.
Be sure to check out our Marketing resume samples
Event Planner Sample Resume
1234 Sample cresent, garden grove, alaska, USA
Email: Event Planner -firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Planner with over 3 years of Marketing experience. Areas of expertise include (insert). Proven ability to (insert). Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
ava takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; strong leadership skills will make brian an asset to any employer looking for rare talent?
Walter White, Director of Day Care
American Marketing Inc, Honolul, Wisconsin, 2006 to Present
- Carrying out work to get a fast-paced award-winning occasion management and manufacturing agency specializing in marketing-based occasion applications.
- With more than ten an extended time of understanding creating occasions, conferences, and fundraisers within meals & wine; media & entertainment, fashion & beauty, and cultural & non-profit arenas; we bring a unique, strategic, and creative approach to each assignment.
- Assist in all aspects of occasion coordination including planning, design, advertising and marketing and advertising, fundraising, and sponsorshipPerform responsibilities as assigned at events (some evenings and weekends necessary)
- Research new occasion spaces, restaurants, and resources related tour industryOffice reception: answering phones, receiving deliveries, ordering suppliesMailings and list management: compiling and updating mailing lists, tracking
- Meeting preparation: scheduling and coordination of appropriate materials for client and new business meetingsRSVPs for occasions, and coordinating large mailingsBeing creative, collaborative, and having fun!
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Event Planner.
- Marketing News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Marketing, 2008.
- North American Event Planner Society.
- National Marketing Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
- Marketing Degree, University of Oklahoma, 2002.
- Event Planner Diploma, College of Monta, 1999.
- Marketing Certificate, Alabama Technical Institute, 1999.
Event Planning Jobs
Here are the latest Event Planning job openings. Enter your location and see what jobs are available in your local area. Apply today and get a good paying job working in the exciting field of Event Planning.
View More Event Planning Jobs