Marketing Manager Technology Resume Sample
1234 Sample Cresent, Aurora , Kentucky, USA
A recent MBA and successful Marketing professional with experience in the design, development and implementation of global brand and marketing strategies in fast paced environments. Creates and executes comprehensive marketing plans and initiatives in alignment with organisational goals and objectives. Defines product and organisational vision, positioning and messaging in building brand awareness, and manages all aspects of marketing programs and campaigns. Develops key media relationships, leads public relations efforts, spearheads customer relationship management (CRM) strategies, and builds winning B2C, B2B, as well as e- and m-commerce plans. Fluent in English and Russian. Conversational in French. Beginner in Italian.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Leadership • Brand Management • Marketing Planning & Budget Development
Public Relations • Website Development • Social Media • M&A
Search Engine Opimisation • Relationship Building • Business Development
NATIONAL TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL
Charlotte, USA • 2008-2010
A China-based, NASDAQ traded technology services company with 6K employees and $154M turnover that delivers world-class solutions globally.
Marketing Manager / Marketing Analyst / Intern
Consulted on rebranding strategies, including new corporate website and branding redesign and rollout, as well as marketing communications and print and online marketing collateral creation. Built strong brand awareness in southeastern United States as a marketing analyst. Produced press releases, and constructed media relationships. Monitored and redeveloped the NouvEON brand, and trained all company employees on branding essentials. Managed customer relationships, and developed new business opportunities with direct e-mail marketing campaigns and through the corporate website. Directed initiatives to create internal processes for marketing department project management effectiveness and efficiency. Generated business leads for the Director of Sales. Maintained customer retention and loyalty programs. Developed the company’s annual marketing budget, plans and national brand awareness, as well as budgets and planning for 2 company-originated vertical practices in Energy and Utilities and Financial Services. Aligned marketing plans with sales goals. Oversaw website traffic, e-mail campaigns, and organically optimized search engine results to maximize business development and brand awareness. Monitored leads and sales ratios while holding accountability for all online and Social Media Plan communication. Oversaw the activities of 5 marketing associates, and managed all company marketing programs.
- Grew sales from $6M to $12M+ in 1 year during historical business declines.
- Created new client relationships with Wells Fargo, Duke Energy and Bank of America and championed Microsoft engagement, resulting in the company becoming Microsoft and SharePoint certified.
- Boosted brand awareness by 80%+.
- Saved ~$50K in media expenses by leveraging personal media relationships, and placing press releases in USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, Consulting Magazine, Fortnightly, New York Times, Business Journal and Yahoo Business News, as well as local business publications.
ELENA VERTLIB, MBA • Page 2 • email@example.com
HISOFT TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL (continued)
- Established marketing processes for brand monitoring and managing, direct e-mail marketing, print advertisement, public relations, social media, marketing strategy and planning.
- Promoted from Marketing Intern to Marketing Analyst after 3 months and Marketing Manager after 1 year.
- Added 5 marketing associates to facilitate daily operations and marketing campaigns.
- Trained all employees after the Iccentric acquisition by NouvEON concerning company policies.
DE DI FONSECA
Charlotte, USA • 2005-2006
A privately owned luxury boutique for men and women.
Manager / Buyer
Coordinated and executed fashion shows, trade publication exposure, in store promotions and direct mail to grow company and product awareness. Performed window display design activities. Initiated in-store promotions and direct mail, as well as client database utilisation and maintenance for product rollouts, events and appointments. Tracked and managed merchandise inventory in alignment with company control policies and procedures. Participated in ordering and new merchandise stacking in collaboration with the boutique owner. Worked directly with Roberto Cavalli and GianFranco Ferre vendors. Oversaw scheduling, payroll and company effectiveness through team building and workplace management.
- Generated new business opportunities by conducting company events such as fashion shows.
FOUNDERS FUNDING, LLC, Charlotte, North Carolina • 2007
Marketing Intern for a US Financial Solutions Company
- Conducted targeted segment and market entry research and analysis in developing new business opportunities, improving the corporation’s image and enhancing its industry awareness.
- Participated in augmenting the company’s website.
GUESS, INC., Charlotte, North Carolina • 2006
Management Intern – University Externship Program
- Ensured an 18% sales increase, rolled out new marketing ideas, and deployed inventory shrinkage prevention controls while supporting the General Manager in the development of the sales strategy and budget.
MBA CONSULTING PROJECTS
- Created a sustainable Russian market entry strategy.
- Conducted American market analysis for the development of an e-commerce luxury strategy.
- Utilised audit and analysis of International Retail POS to identify a customer experience improvement strategy.
ELENA VERTLIB, MBA • Page 3 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Note: Extensive retail experience with Abercrombie & Fitch, Guess? Inc. and Juicy Couture. Details upon request.
Master of Business Administration in Luxury Goods and Services / Marketing – 2011
Dean’s List Honors
International University of Monaco, Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Marketing (GPA: 4.0) – 2008
Associate of Science in Fashion Marketing (GPA: 3.8/4.0) – 2006
Johnson & Wales University, Charlotte, North Carolina
Semester Abroad: IDRAC, Lyon, France
Winner for Ermenigildo Zegna MBA consulting project- defined customer experience improvement strategy based on audit and analysis of International Retail POS
French (Summer School) – Middlebury College
International Business Club in Johnson & Wales University – Founder
Investment Banking Club during my MBA program. – Member
American Marketing Association (AMA)
Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
English • Russian • French • Italian
Word • Excel • PowerPoint • Acess • Adobe Illustrator • Adobe InDesign
Joomla • SharePoint • WordPress • Google Analytics
Here are the latest Marketing job openings. Enter your location and see what jobs are available in your local area. Apply today and get a good paying job working in the exciting field of Marketing.
View More Marketing Jobs