Medical Receptionist Resume Sample
This Medical Receptionist sample resume quickly catches an employer’s attention with a unique educational background of a health studies degree and industryy certification. In addition, this CV highlights key job traits such as strategic thinker, self-starter, and positive attitude and focuses on an ability to work well with various departments. Utilized this sample Medical Receptionist resume like a template on your next industryy job application.
Be sure to check out our Medical resume samples.
4316 Sample court, independenc, california, USA
Medical Receptionist with over 3 years of Medical experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to exceed targets and goals(insert your proven track record). Fluent in ukrainian and English, tolerant, reliable, strong communicator.
samantha has leadership and organizational skills that have been invaluable to our department, solid interpersonal skills, strong interpersonal skills and trustworthy for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Medical
- Acted as a liaison/translator between patients and physicians and processed insurance claims and billing
- Administrating daily operations filing, answering phones, greeted patients and scheduling appointments
- Took messages and assisted physician with testing and procedures
- Checked patients in & out for their visit, collected patient payments (co-pays, outstanding bills)
- Coordinated billing with the medical billers and entered patient demographics & insurance information
- Administered allergy shots (immunotherapy) and kept all patient forms current/available for md use
- Mailed and filing time sensitive dictations, maintained patient charts in emr
- Maintained patient database, trained new staff on office duties, injection technique and calculation of injection doses
- Preparation of treatment room and patients and assisted physician during procedures
- Promoted a friendly, warm and exceptional customer experience by greeting each patient by name
- Registered patients, completing medical reports and insurance related forms
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Medical Receptionist
- Medical magazine – outlook for Medical Receptionist, 2008
- North American Medical Receptionist Society
- National Medical Association
qualifications and credentials
charity and social responsibility
- Medical Society, charity drive organizer, 2000 – Presented.
- kids in touch with books, volunteer admissions coordinator, 2010 – Presented.
Check out who is hiring Receptionist professionals in your city. Get a great job that allows you to have a career in an office environment and use your organizational and communication skills. Apply today for a fantastic job with benefits in a medical, legal office and veterinary environments. Apply today you have nothing to lose!
Receptionist job openings in your area