Below is a great Certified Nursing Assistant resume example. I have also found a fantastic nursing resume from the University of Michigan Nursing Program showing you how to format your resume to be different but professional. Use this CNA resume example to breathe new life into your tired old resume.
1234 Sample Street, Seattle, WA, USA
Certified Nursing Assistant with over 8.5 years of experience in hospitals, nursing home and hospice. Areas of experience include first aid, critical care, long-term care, geriatrics, mental health and nutrition. Delivers patient care with sensitivity and ensure patient dignity, resolve conflict, and perform in a fast-paced environment. Client-focused with strong ability to take direction, superior communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
- Certified Nursing Diploma, Tokyo Health University, 2000.
- Health Care Certificate, Seattle Technical Institute, 2000.
- First Responder First Aid Certificate with CPR
- Understanding the Role of CNA’s in the Aging Population Workshop, 2001
ABC Hospital Care Inc, Portland, OR, 2000 – 2010
Certified Nursing Assistant
- Delivered adult residents with assistance in their daily living.
- Accurately administered remedies, this kind of as catheterizations, suppositories, irrigations, enemas, massages, and douches, as directed by a physician or nurse.
- Assisted residents with beauty salon/barber appointments.
- Monitored resident’s condition and report changes in attitude, appearance, behavior and/or physical ability to the on-duty LVN.
- Maintained confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information to assure their rights are protected.
- Provide charge nurse with concise and accurate reports.
- Ensured that each and every resident’s wants are met and exceeded whilst sustaining the highest degree of dignity.
- Led and planned scheduled staff meetings and resident care in-service trainings.
- Assist residents with cleanliness, grooming and nourishment needs.
- Launder residents clothing as required.
- Trained new CNA’s on quality standards of congregate living of health care environment and service orientation.
- Responsible First Responders Society
- First Aid Trainers Association
- Crisis Counselor, Crisis Center of Los Angeles, 2000 to 2005