Certified Nursing Assistant Resume Example or CNA Resume Sample 1
Make sure you check out more resume writing tips on nursing resumes
CNA Resume Example, Certified Nursing Assistant Resume Sample
1234 Sample Street, Seattle, WA, USA
Certified Nursing Assistant with over 8 years of experience in hospitals, nursing home and hospice. Areas of experience include first aid, critical care, long-term care, geriatrics, mental health and nutrition. Delivers patient care with sensitivity and ensure patient dignity, resolve conflict, and perform in a fast-paced environment. Client-focused with strong ability to take direction, superior communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
- Certified Nursing Diploma, Seattle Technical Institute, 2000.
- Health Care Certificate, Seattle Technical Institute, 2000.
- First Responder First Aid Certificate with CPR
- Understanding the Aging Population Workshop, 2001
ABC Health Care Inc, Seattle, WA, 2000 – 2010
Certified Nursing Assistant
- Delivered adult residents with assistance in their daily living.
- Accurately administered remedies, this kind of as catheterizations, suppositories, irrigations, enemas, massages, and douches, as directed by a physician or nurse.
- Assisted residents with beauty salon/barber appointments.
- Monitored resident’s condition and report changes in attitude, appearance, behavior and/or physical ability to the on-duty LVN.
- Maintained confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information to assure their rights are protected.
- Provide charge nurse with concise and accurate reports.
- Ensured that each and every resident’s wants are met and exceeded whilst sustaining the highest degree of dignity.
- Led and planned scheduled staff meetings and resident care in-service trainings.
- Assist residents with cleanliness, grooming and nourishment needs.
- Launder residents clothing as required.
- Trained new CNA’s on quality standards of congregate living of health care environment and service orientation.
- Canadian Certified Nursing Assistant Society
- National Certified Nursing Assistant Association
- Crisis Counselor, Crisis Center of Los Angeles, 2000 to 2005
Enter your location and see who's hiring Nurses. Get a great job working in Nursing and start a new chapter in your Health Care career. Apply today and get a great paying job you deserve.
View More Nursing Jobs