Do you have a passion for nutrition and helping people? If you do, then a career as a Dietary Aide in a nursing home might be the job for you.
If you’re 1 of those women and men who definitely don’t like to resume writing and you’re searching for work, then you’re in luck. These days, we will supply a dietary aide nursing sample resume. This resume highlights strong meal planning skills, and emphasizes Health Care and Food Service experience. It demonstrates a strong sense of initiative by showing how the candidate has taken on lots of additional responsibility such as being the office person in charge of fire escape, fitness programs and so forth.
Be sure to check out our nursing resume samples
Dietary Aide Nursing Resume Sample
1234 Sample lane, aurora, kansas, USA
Dietary Aide with over 3 years of Health Care and Food Service experience. Areas of expertise include Long Term Care, nursing home food service, dietary personnel and knowledge regarding different diet types and health care(insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to communicate effectively, create delicious and nutritious diet plans(insert your proven track record). Honest, go getter , positive attitude , fluent in polish and English.
logan takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; possesses strong interpersonal and leadership skills for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Day Care
Lead dietary aide and shift-leader for a variety shifts in an assisted living facility (nursing home). Ensured proper dietary requirements were met for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Helped kitchen with food prep, serving elderly residents, food storage and sanitation.
- Delivered presentation to kitchen staff and nursing home management regarding dietary educational and awareness programs
- Implemented safety program to create prevention of slips, trips, falls and burns
- May be exposed to heat/cold temperatures in kitchen /storage area.
- Acted as liaison between clients and department supervisors to develop plan for dietary services
- Prime for corporate fitness program, safety warden and disaster plan secretary
- Physically fit to lift, work in different temperatures in/out of the refrigerator, emotionally fit
- Maintained neat, tidy and sanitary work area, with menus, trays, tables always organized
- Developed department procedures to ensure sanitary techniques in food preparation and storage
- Reports from health inspectors have improved dramatically since under my leadership
- Trained new staff on correct dish washing procedures and storage
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Dietary Aide.
- Nursing Care News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Health Care, 2008.
- North American Dietary Aide Society.
- Nursing Home Care Association.
- Health Care Society, Fundraiser, 2003 – 2009.
- seniors homes Health Care, Treasurer, 2002 – Present.