This Home Health Aide – HHA Home Care sample resume quickly catches an employer’s attention with a unique educational background of a programming degree and Nursing certification. In addition, this CV highlights key job traits such as tooks initiative, hard-working, and leadership qualities and focuses on an ability to mange simultaneous demands efficiently. Utilized this sample Home Health Aide – HHA Home Care resume like a template on your next health care job application.
Be sure to check out our Nursing resume samples.
6526 Sample road, ontario, north carolina, USA
Home Health Aide – HHA Home Care with over 3 years of Nursing experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to promote accountability(insert your proven track record). Fluent in swedish and English, go getter, hard-working, diligent work ethic.
jessica has produced high quality results time and time again, leadership qualities, strong interpersonal skills and reliable for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Nursing
Home Health Aide – HHA Home Care
- Assisted patients with personal care needs (bathing, mouth care, shampoo and hair care, transferring, dressing and undressing and ambulation)
- Assisted with basic activities and daily living needs of patients and selected housekeeping and therapy services to our patients in their home
- Helped department manager create training on topics such as Bed & Bath Best Practices, Continuous Care, Crisis Care, Patient And Hospice Care and Respite
- Measured and record patient’s temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure when ordered and/or directed by the rn, therapist, clinical manager or personal care plan
- Planned and prepare nutritious meals and assist in feeding patients and resident activities
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Home Health Aide
- Nursing weekly – 5 ways to improve your Home Health Aide – HHA Home Care research, 2000
- North American HHA Home Care Society
- National Nursing Association
- Nursing Society, tutor, 2000 – Presented.
- scholarship america, volunteer administrative services co-ordinator, 2006 – Presented.