Be sure to check out our Nursing resume samples.
Hospice Registered Nurse RN Resume Sample
1418 Sample highway, athen, illinois, USA
Hospice Registered Nurse RN with over 3 years of Nursing experience. Areas of expertise include social change advocacy, technology development and other endoflife initiatives (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to increase efficiency(insert your proven track record). Fluent in japanese and English, tolerant, collaborative, solid interpersonal skills.
david takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; fast learner, strong interpersonal skills and collaborative for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Day Care
Hospice Registered Nurse RN
- Trained new hospice nurses on departmental nursing practices and procedures and “Safety First“ program
- Utilized assessment, intervention, and teaching skills to maximize patient comfort and to enhance the quality of life to the patient/family unit.
- Applied critical thinking skills within medical team in making decisions regarding patient care that includes knowledge of integration of relevant standards, resources, and data.
- Retained the responsibility and accountability for the care and coordination of care for the patient.
- Portrayed sound clinical skills, understanding of the acute care process, standards of practice, and positive communication skills.
- Identified and coordinated patient/family needs while providing preventative and supportive care to the terminally ill patient/family unit.
- Played a critical role in meeting with patients and their families.
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Hospice Registered Nurse RN
- Nursing rag – 8 tips for battling fatigue, 2002
- North American Hospice Registered Nurse RN Society
- National Nursing Association
- bachelor of applied science Degree, University of illinois, 2002
- Hospice Registered Nurse RN Diploma, College of athen, 2002
- Nursing Certificate, illinois Technical Institute, 2002
- Nursing Society, funds campaign, 2002 – Present.
- american kidney fund, volunteer office manager, 2002 – Present.