Sample Certified Nursing Assistant or CNA Sample Resume 2
In today’s post, we look at a Certified Nursing Assistant or CNA sample resume. In the sample resume below, you will notice that we highlight core Certified Nursing Assistant or CNA skills, traits and career accomplishments.
We believe this is a good sample Certified Nursing Assistant or CNA resume, that would surely get you noticed for your next Certified Nursing Assistant or CNA job interview. As such, we are pleased to share this sample resume it with you. And we invite you to use this resume as a template and modify it to suit your particular needs.
For more resume writing tips on nursing resumes
Certified Nursing Assistant or CNA Sample Resume
1234 Example Street, San Francisco, California, USA
Home Phone: 123-4567
Email: Certified Nursing Assistant or CNAemail@example.com
Certified Nursing Assistant or CNA with over 8 years of Nursing Home experience. Areas of expertise include geriatrics, first aid, culinary cooking, with proven ability to provide clean driving record, criminal record. Caring with a sincere desire to help others, excellent references and a strong work ethic. Holds current healthcare licensure, Adult CPR certification, Infection Control Certification, Physical w/ 2PPDs, MMR Titers. Fluent in English and Spanish.
“Trent’s upbeat and enthusiastic energy is contagious; organized, and professional and has gained a reputation for being a quick learner who thrives on new challenges. I believe Trent would be an asset for any organization”
Vanessa Jackson, Director of Nursing Home
American Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
Certified Nursing Assistant or CNA
- Experienced and certified CNA in a high profile and industry leading nursing care home.
- Carried out responsibilities as a caring, honest, pleasant, compassionate and dependable CNA
- Drove client to locations to do errands, buy groceries, shopping and to the the salon as needed demonstrating safe driving record, along with insurance and with own reliable automobile
- Provide assistant to client for bathing, dressing, meal prep, light cleaning around the house, errands, and staying vigilant so that she doesn’t fall and injure herself
- Deliver personal caare, companionship, preparing meals, light housekeeping, shopping, transportation to doctor’s office, errands, laundry and more
- Assume responsible and trusted live-in CNA staying in client’s home at night, sleeping only after client goes to bed
- Being on call throughout the night in case the client needs assistance in an emergency
- Applied client orientation, quality-minded and ensured proactive communication with management to ensure that service expectations are met
- Taking vital signs, help with some medical procedures as directed by RN or medical staff
- Assist patients entering or leaving their beds, and patients walking challenging the patient but respecting limits
- Tidy patient’s rooms and answer call lights immediately
- Make beds, deliver messages and monitoring patients and reporting change
- Collecting samples for testing, provide patient hygiene to maintain dignity with care and respect
- Feeding patients and monitor food and liquid input/output as required
Certified Certified Nursing Assistant or CNA.
Nursing Home News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Nursing Home, 2008.
North American Certified Nursing Assistant or CNA Society.
National Certified Nursing Assistant or CNA Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
Bachelors of Nursing Home, University British Columbia, 1998.
Nursing Home Certificate, BC Technical Institute, 1999.
VOLUNTEER DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
Animal Shelter Society, Vet Nursing Assistant, 2003 – 2009.
Aboriginal Youth Addictions, Community Nursing Assistant, 2002 – Present.
Certified Nursing Assistant Jobs
View More Job Search Results