Sample Certified Nursing Assistant Resume or CNA Resume 3
This is a good sample resume for CNA or Certified Nursing Assistant resume, that will help you stand out from the crowd. Designed as a free template, this Certified Nursing Assistant sample resume uses a strong resume summary to highlight the core skills desirable for hospitals. Use this sample resume for job application and you will be well on your way to landing your next job interview. Until our next post, we wish you much luck and success in your career goals with this resume for CNA.
Make sure you check out more resume writing tips on nursing resumes
Certified Nursing Assistant or CNA Sample Resume
1234 Example Road, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Email: Certified Nursing Assistant or CNAemail@example.com
Certified Nursing Assistant with over 7 years of Nursing Home experience. Current CPR, Alzheimer’s, HIV, OSHA, Domestic Violence Certifications and clean driving record and Valid Driver’s License with auto insurance and does not have any communicable diseases, and dated no less than 6 months prior to date.Areas of expertise include current experience in a facility or home setting with verifiable references, Valid C.N.A. certificate. Proven ability to lift and transfer clients, experience with Alzheimer’s clients, assisting clients with ALL Activities of Daily Living, helping clients with personal hygiene, incontinent care, dressing and transporting clients to and from appointments, grocery shopping, etc. A great companion with a caring attitude with a bright smile.
- Holds Current CNA Certificate
- HIV/AIDS certificate
- Assisting with self administration of medication
- Domestic violence certificate
- Alzheimers Certificate
- Over 5 Yrs of verifiable references
- Yearly Physical with TB test
- Able to Provide Level 2 Background Screening
- Holds CPR certified
- OSHA Certificate
National Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
Certified Nursing Assistant
- Responsible for patient’s front-line medical care, helping nurses in admitting, transferring and discharging patient
- Ensured safe lifting of patients while transporting them and helping with the completion of the required documentation.
- Completed all hygiene needs of the patient, such as bathing as well as changing beds
- Monitoring patient including feeding the patient, checking vital signs and ambulating and that the living area is clean
- Offer emotional support to the patient and providing social interaction
- Complete frequent skills update with additional and frequent CNA training
- Utilize communication skills to be able to interact well with patients and arithmetic skills to help with expense calculation and shopping
- Deliver direct patient care, including medical and non-medical working with RN and LPN
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
- Bachelors of Nursing Home, University British Columbia, 1998.
- Nursing Home Certificate, BC Technical Institute, 1999.
- Certified Certified Nursing Assistant.
- South American Certified Nursing Assistant Society.
- European Certified Health Care Association.
Certified Nursing Assistant Jobs
View More Job Search Results