Sample Licensed Practical Nurse Resume 1
If you are a Licensed Practical Nurse looking for a job in the nursing industry then you should read this post. Today, we look at a sample Licensed Practical Nurse resume. The resume that we present below can be used as a template for a sample Licensed Practical Nurse resume.
Also in this sample Licensed Practical Nurse resume, we have added a summary section that highlight the core competencies required for a Licensed Practical Nurse including (core ksa). Again, this section is designed to draw attention quickly to the reader to important job requirements.
We believe this is a good sample Licensed Practical Nurse resume, that would surely get you noticed for your next Licensed Practical Nurse job interview. As such, we are pleased to share this sample resume it with you. And we invite you to use this resume as a template and modify it to suit your particular needs.
Licensed Practical Nurse Resume
“Sandra connects easily with her patients and delivers care with respect and dignity; she thrives in a performance-driven environment, demonstrates leadership and accountability for delivering results; strong interpersonal and communication skills will make Sandrea a strong addition to any organization”
Sarah Whitely, Director of Nursing
1234 Example Street, San Diego, California, USA
Email: Licensed Practical Nurseemail@example.com
Licensed Practical Nurse with over 8 years of Nursing experience. Areas of expertise include Cardiac Critical Care nursing, certified in defibrillation or AED and CPR, patients with diasbilities. Proven ability to work in team enviroment and with little supervision, handle emergency situations with a calm manner, experienced working in assisted living. Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
- North American Licensed Practical Nurse Society.
- National Licensed Practical Nurse Association.
- Bachelors of Nursing, University British Columbia, 1998.
- Nursing Certificate, BC Technical Institute, 1999.
- Certified Licensed Practical Nurse.
American Nursing Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
Licensed Practical Nurse
- Takes and records patient’s vital signs and documents results in chart.
- Performs in-office procedures such as cast/splint placements and removals, suture removal and wound care, staple removals, and managing infection.
- Collects and/or prepares samples, such as wound cultures or joint fluid from patients for testing.
- Administers medications, orally or by subcutaneous or intramuscular injection.
- Assists with post-operative checks, including wound evaluations.
- Renews medications as needed for patients in-office or by phone as directed by the physician
- Orders X-rays, laboratory tests, physical therapy renewals, CT/MRI and other diagnostic tests as directed by physicians.
- Coordinates all procedures via communication/flags to surgical coordinators via Logician system.
- Makes all post-operative calls to patients at home to check on status.
- Consistently and accurately documents all calls, treatments, medications, etc. in medical chart and Logician system as required.
- Instructs and counsels patients regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic regimens and patient teaching.
- Maintains inventory and stores medical supplies.
- Responds to all patient questions on phone and documents activity in Logician system.
- Assists physicians with fluoroscopic epidural injections.
- Maintains clinical information with additions/corrections as needed.
- Follows all HIPAA regulations as instructed.
- Nursing News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Nursing, 2008.
- Homeless Shelter Society, Board of Directors, 2003 – 2009.
- Youth Addictions, Treasurer, 2002 – Present.
Enter your location and see who's hiring Nurses. Get a great job working in Nursing and start a new chapter in your Health Care career. Apply today and get a great paying job you deserve.
View More Nursing Jobs