Sample Nurse Instructor Resume 2
This sample Nurse Instructor resume will give you a quick start on building an effective and optimized resume for your job application. Visitors can feel free to customize and edit our sample Nurse Instructor resume as per their requirement for job application. We hope that our sample Nursing Instructor Resume will go a long way in portraying your abilities and skillsets efficiently.
Nurse Instructor Sample Resume
“Betty exhibits a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills: strong relationship-building skills and results-oriented approach will make Betty an asset to any employer looking for rare talent”
Timothy Tomitsky, Director of Nursing and Health Care
1234 Example Street, San Diego, California, USA
Email: Nurse Instructorfirstname.lastname@example.org
Nurse Instructor with over 8 years of Nursing and Health Care experience. Areas of expertise include online learning technology, e-course design, adult learning theories. Proven ability to encourage and motivate students to learn, foster curiosity and grow. Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
National Nursing and Health Care Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
- Dealing with students, staff and other instructors in a professional, courteous and helpful manner
- Delivering instruction that meets module and program objectives as set out in the curriculum
- Preparing lesson plans and teaching aids that utilize a variety of teaching methods which will promote the attainment of desirable goals of students
- Discussing students’ progress with them individually and as a group
- Explaining the course outline and expectations to students
- Attending regular PN Committee / Department meetings
- Participating in the development and evaluation of curriculum and instructional materials, as required
- Informing the Campus Director or Campus Coordinator of any significant changes or problems that arise during a module
- Attending Instructors’ meetings, as required
- Possessing a clear understanding of, and upholding, the College’s policies and procedures relating to students and instructors
- Cooperating with the administration staff in the performance of their duties
- Completing required forms and records and submitting them to administration staff in a timely manner
- Maintaining relevant industry skills and knowledge
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
- Bachelors of Nursing and Health Care, University British Columbia, 1998.
- Nursing and Health Care Certificate, BC Technical Institute, 1999.
- Certified Nurse Instructor.
- South American Nurse Instructor Society.
- European Nurse Instructor Association.
Enter your location and see who's hiring Nurses. Get a great job working in Nursing and start a new chapter in your Health Care career. Apply today and get a great paying job you deserve.
View More Nursing Jobs