Nurse Instructor Sample Resume
“Betty exhibits a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills: strong relationship-building skills and results-oriented approach will make Betty an asset to any employer looking for rare talent”
Timothy Tomitsky, Director of Nursing and Health Care
1234 Example Street, San Diego, California, USA
Email: Nurse Instructorfirstname.lastname@example.org
Nurse Instructor with over 8 years of Nursing and Health Care experience. Areas of expertise include online learning technology, e-course design, adult learning theories. Proven ability to encourage and motivate students to learn, foster curiosity and grow. Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
National Nursing and Health Care Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
- Dealing with students, staff and other instructors in a professional, courteous and helpful manner
- Delivering instruction that meets module and program objectives as set out in the curriculum
- Preparing lesson plans and teaching aids that utilize a variety of teaching methods which will promote the attainment of desirable goals of students
- Discussing students’ progress with them individually and as a group
- Explaining the course outline and expectations to students
- Attending regular PN Committee / Department meetings
- Participating in the development and evaluation of curriculum and instructional materials, as required
- Informing the Campus Director or Campus Coordinator of any significant changes or problems that arise during a module
- Attending Instructors’ meetings, as required
- Possessing a clear understanding of, and upholding, the College’s policies and procedures relating to students and instructors
- Cooperating with the administration staff in the performance of their duties
- Completing required forms and records and submitting them to administration staff in a timely manner
- Maintaining relevant industry skills and knowledge
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
- Bachelors of Health Management, University British Columbia, 1998.
- Epidemiology Certificate, BC Technical Institute, 1999.
- Certified Physio Therapist Instructor.
- Hospital Teaching Society.
- Nutritional Practitioner Association.