Sample Nurse Instructor Resume 4
Time to look for a new career challenge? Before you go any further, make sure your Nurse Instructor resume is up to date and well-written. Below we provide a Nurse Instructor sample resume.
This Nurse Instructor sample resume, has been designed to highlight key traits and core requirements for Nurse Instructor jobs.
We believe this is a great Nursing Instructor Resume, that will help you make a good impression. Try this Nurse Instructor sample resume to help you secure your next job interview. Until our next post, we wish you much luck and success in your job search.
1234 Example Street, Los Angeles, California, USA
Email: Nurse Instructoremail@example.com
RESUME SKILLS SUMMARY
Nurse Instructor with over 8 years of Nursing and Health Care experience. Areas of expertise include provincial educational system for nursing, with emphasis on clinical placement. Proven ability to develop quality curriculum, lead program coordination, implementation, and evaluation. Proven research skills, indicated by the ability to collect data, establish facts, and summarize valid conclusions
Ability to generate reports, proposals and submissions under minimal supervision. Fluent in English and Spanish.
“Betty has a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution ; courteous and professional and has gained a reputation for being a self-starter and team player. I believe Betty would be a strong addition for any department”
John Socheley, Director of Nursing and Health Care
American Nursing and Health Care Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
- Improved student satisfaction scores by 24% and improved placement by 11%
- Developed curriculum delivery and relevancy, focused on program outcomes and student success
- Responsible for instructor and clinical supervisor recruitment, training, supervision and evaluation
- Campus Practical Nursing Practicum Coordinator and Practical Nursing Program Coordinator recruitment, training, supervision and evaluation
- Led the development of instructor developmental plans, based on identified needs, with outcomes monitored to ensure effectiveness
- Coordinating communications with internal and local (domestic) partner organizations (regional health authorities, independent health care providers)
- Network with regional health authorities, independent health care providers
- Negotiating affiliation agreements and securing clinical placement sites for all aspects of the program
- Managing Campus Practical Nursing Practicum Coordinator(s) and Practical Nursing Program Coordinator(s)
- Assisting with the completion of annual program reviews based on student and instructor evaluation data and other evaluation indicators as outlined in established program evaluation procedures
- Program Advisory Committee facilitation applicable to the Practical Nursing Program
- Committees (curriculum, product, faculty, policy, student advisory, program)
- Implemented Quality Assurance processes to measure impact of learning and consumption
- Assisting with the Campus Director in achieving enrollment targets
Certified Nurse Instructor.
Nursing and Health Care News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Nursing and Health Care, 2008.
North American Nurse Instructor Society.
National Nurse Instructor Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
Bachelors of Nursing and Health Care, University British Columbia, 1998.
Nursing and Health Care Certificate, BC Technical Institute, 1999.
Enter your location and see who's hiring Nurses. Get a great job working in Nursing and start a new chapter in your Health Care career. Apply today and get a great paying job you deserve.
View More Nursing Jobs