Sample Nurse Instructor Resume
This is a free sample Nurse Instructor resume for your reference. It features the techniques of presenting your resume in an effective way. Update your nursing resume as per the skills and responsibilities in your previous and present organization. We hope the sample Nurse Instructor resume will help you in writing an optimized and effective resume for the mentioned position
Nursing Instructor Sample Resume
1234 Example Street, New York, NY, USA
Email: Nurse Instructorfirstname.lastname@example.org
Nurse Instructor with over 8 years of Nursing and Health Care experience. Areas of expertise include cardiac care, oncology, community nursing. Proven ability to contribute to the academic success of students and to the success of the College. Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
“Betty’s upbeat and enthusiastic energy is contagious; organized, and professional and has gained a reputation for being a quick learner who thrives on new challenges. I believe Betty would be an asset for any organization”
Vanessa Jackson, Director of Nursing and Health Care
American Nursing and Health Care Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
- Attended training in advanced patient care, cardiac surgery post op care, conflict resolution workshop and nursing management courses, instructor courses
- Faciliated classes of up to 35 with positive feedback and applied oral and written communication skills, including presentation and facilitation
- Created safe learning environment to motivate and inspire students
- Demonstrated and encourage high standards of behaviour, a professional attitude and commitment to quality service
- Collaborated with Practicum Coordinator and student to match student career interests and placement
- Tailored teaching style to suit students, considered and responded appropriately to the needs, feelings and capabilities of their student and to provide feedback and treat students equitably
- Assisted, taught, monitored and evaluated students during their classroom &/or laboratory based training
Certified Nurse Instructor.
Nursing and Health Care News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Nursing and Health Care, 2008.
North American Nurse Instructor Society.
National Nurse Instructor Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
Bachelors of Nursing and Health Care, University British Columbia, 1998.
Licensed Practical Nurse, Canadian Nursing Association, 2000
Instructor’s Certificate, 2001
Nursing and Health Care Certificate, BC Technical Institute, 1999.
Enter your location and see who's hiring Nurses. Get a great job working in Nursing and start a new chapter in your Health Care career. Apply today and get a great paying job you deserve.
View More Nursing Jobs