Have to update your payroll administrator resumes? In today’s post we show you a payroll administrator sample resume template, that is a compelling document made to instill action in the hiring manager. Replace your old payroll administrator resume and get prepared to give it a brand new appearance.
Be sure to check out our Payroll resume samples
Payroll Administrator Resume Sample
1234 Sample court, arlington, hawaii, USA
Email: Payroll Administrator -firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two to 4 a long time of payroll encounter inside a quickly paced surroundings
- Functioning expertise of Microsoft Phrase and Excel
- Fluent in French, English and Spanish
- Helpful communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal abilities
- Potential to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task, and show initiative
- Robust consideration to detail, organization and follow-through
- Knowledge with Microsoft’s Solomon Payroll, Ceridian, ADP
aiden takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; possesses strong interpersonal and leadership skills for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Day Care
- Gather and enter weekly time sheet info and procedure a multi-state in-house weekly payroll for company with over 3000 employees.
- Achieved error rate of less than 1% applying data inside the Payroll method
- Talk with Operations division on payroll concerns and handle issues
- Offer with Union contract problems, including union enrollment, sustaining contract spend prices, dues assortment
- Help manager with drafts of state filings to add states to payroll service as new employees/sites acquired.
- Reports with hiring process effectiveness.
- Manages seasonal workflow: assignment of staff to managers, and termination of staff from ADP’s ezLabor time capture system.
- Tracks process exceptions for monthly reporting to management.
- Communicates summarized payroll information as needed for Finance billings (government contracts), and Development team reporting (funders)
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Payroll Administrator.
- Payroll News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Payroll, 2008.
- North American Payroll Administrator Society.
- National Payroll Association.
- Payroll Society, Fundraiser, 2003 – 2009.
- youth addictions Payroll, Treasurer, 2002 – Present.