Payroll Specialist Resume Sample
The main pitfall of most resumes is that they do not showcase the critical skills needed for success. This resume below is an example of how to summarize your experience effectively. Use this website to help you in your next job application and make more money with your new job.
Be sure to check out our Payroll resume samples.
1332 Sample way, ann arbor, district of columbia, USA
Payroll Specialist with over 5 years of Payroll experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to work in a fast pace environment and apply computer and analytical skills (insert your proven track record). Fluent in german and English, dependable, reliable, strong communicator (insert your best personality traits).
Robert mson, Director of Payroll
- applied plant Degree, University of district of columbia, 2008
- Payroll Specialist Diploma, College of ann arbor, 2008
- Payroll Certificate, district of columbia Technical Institute, 2008
- Administered medical insurance, life insurance and supplemental insurance programs by advising employees of eligibility; providing application information; helping them with formed completion; verifying submission; and notifying employees of approvals
- Answered questions from employees relating to payroll, benefits and procedures; develops excellent rapport with employees and acts as a resource for them
- Documented human resource actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
- Pays employees by calculating pay utilizing ez labor and adp pc payroll ; distributes checks; maintains payroll records
- Prepared and maintains human resources records in hris system by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracks vacation, sick, and personal time
- Prepared various reports for senior management utilizing reportsmith; prepares various spreadsheets in excel format relating to the payroll function
- Reconciled bills relating to vendor payments and medical insurance
- Reviewed and responds to unemployment claims
- Updated job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Payroll Specialist
- Payroll metropolitan Publication 10 important career resources, 2008
- American Payroll Specialist Professional Group
- The Payroll Association of Canada
charity and social responsibility
- Payroll Association, Volunteer development support, 2008 Present.
- american civil liberties union, volunteer instructor, 2008 Present.
- walking, painting, golf, snooker
Check out who is hiring Payroll professionals in your city. Apply today and get a great paying job and earn a better income, you have nothing to lose!
Payroll job openings in your area