This Residential Property Manager sample resume really creates impact with a wonderful resume testimonial. Take this sample example for your template on your next job application.
Be sure to check out our Property Management resume samples.
Residential Property Manager Resume Sample
7103 Sample cresent, richmon, vermont, USA
summary of credentials
Residential Property Manager with over 3 years of Property Management experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to set high standards of professionalism(insert your proven track record). Fluent in czech and English, creative, reliable, high energy.
gabriel exhibits many of the qualities that are essential for success, teamwork skills, strong interpersonal skills and self-starter for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Day Care
American Property Management Inc, richmon, wisconsin, 2001 to Presented
Residential Property Manager
- Assisted with contractor selection process and attended ecb and landlord-tenant court, if and when necessary
- Attend monthly meetings with investors, and prepare monthly buildings reports
- Communicated with residents as needed for maintenance activities and meetings
- Coordinated access with tenants, as necessary, for on-going construction project
- Coordinated all property inspections and legal matters with attorneys
- Handle emergency situations for example hot water tank issues, electrical and fire inspections
- Inspected property on a regular basis to ensured building operations are performing according to standards and procedures
- Interfaced with residents as needed and negotiate service contracts
- Ordered supplies and maintained current knowledge of each assigned property/tenant
- Oversaw construction projects, repairs and capital improvements as required
- Prepared and distribute memos, notices and other correspondence to residents
- Supervised building staff, received, processed and oversaw apartment alteration requests
- Reviewed all lease packages and application packages for new tenancies
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Residential Property Manager
- Property Management paper – the Residential Property Manager wow factor, 2005
Property Management associations
- North American Residential Property Manager Society
- National Property Management Association
- secondary – bed Degree, University of alaska, 2006
- Residential Property Manager Diploma, College of richmon, 2007
- Property Management Certificate, washington Technical Institute, 2003
- Property Management Society, tutor, 2004 – Presented.
- world emergency relief, volunteer typist, 2010 – Presented.