Advertising Sales Publishing Coordinator Resume Sample
The last thing you want is to look like everyone else on your resume. This resume sample shows prospective employers what you have to offer. Use career accomplishments to highlight your track record of success and improve your finances with a better paying job.
Be sure to check out our Publishing resume samples.
1926 Sample avenue, cary, oregon, USA
Advertising Sales Publishing Coordinator with over 5 years of Publishing experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to guide crossfunctional team meetings (insert your proven track record). Fluent in hebrew and English, good listener, mature, leadership qualities (insert your best personality traits).
brandon possesses superior knowledge and involvement in the her job, with a strong sense of confidence and a charming attitude, strong communicator, strong interpersonal skills and cheerful for any employer looking for rare talent
Robert mson, Director of Publishing
- applied plant Degree, University of oregon, 2001
- Advertising Sales Publishing Coordinator Diploma, College of cary, 2003
- Publishing Certificate, oregon Technical Institute, 2004
Advertising Sales Publishing Coordinator
- Assisted advertising sales department in processing all aspects of advertising sales to maximized sales for the department
- Assists advertising sales department in generating ad sales and performing any organizational functions to achieved budgeted
- Coordinated with internal departments such as manufacturing and production, acquisitions, accounts receivable, as well as clients, sales reps, editorial offices, printers, and ad agencies
- Coordinated with sales rep who generates sales at closing on assigned journals and/or accounts and obtained copy/orders by deadline
- Operated office and computer equipment, and provided team coverage
- Performed other duties as assigned
- Prepared ad ledger, provided pickup information and new materials to issued manager or ad specialist prior to layout
- Prepared ordered reports for invoicing
- Processed orders using advertising billing system administered advertising invoices
- Provided effective telephone coverage for the department telephone followup to prospects and inquiries, and forward sales leads to sales rep
- Reviewed and approved impositions and page proofs (blues) with im/ad specialist
- Secured, troubleshoot and traffic ad materials, and key in displayed advertisements seek copy approval from editorial office follow up on late or problematic orders and materials
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Advertising Sales Publishing Coordinator
- Publishing newspaper Publication the Advertising Sales Publishing Coordinator future challenge, 2000
- American Advertising Sales Publishing Coordinator Professional Group
- The Publishing Association of Canada
- Publishing Association, Volunteer orientation associate, 2009 Present.
- brother’s brother foundation, volunteer forms management coordinator, 2007 Present.
- going to movies, golf, beach, lacross