Purchasing Agent Resume Sample
The job market for a Purchasing Agent is highly competitive. This site is focused on helping you land a job interview. Use this example to get ideas for your own resume and stand out from the crowd and get a job with more income.
Be sure to check out our Purchasing resume samples.
2839 Sample road , elizabeth , tennessee , USA
Purchasing Agent with over 5 years of Purchasing experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to understand best practices and implement effective performance metrics (insert your proven track record). Fluent in japanese and English, takes initiative , self-starter , high energy (insert your best personality traits).
diego consistently works quickly under tight deadlines and possess stellar communication skills , teamwork skills , strong interpersonal skills and self-starter for any employer looking for rare talent
Robert Tomson, Director of Purchasing
- accounting Degree, University of alaska , 2006
- Purchasing Agent Diploma, College of elizabeth , 2001
- Purchasing Certificate, kentucky Technical Institute, 2000
- Daily communication and interaction with sub-contractors, vendors, and suppliers
- Coordination of purchase orders with the assistant controllers and project managers
- Cost comparison to project budgets and purchasing kits
- Create and monitor tabulated purchasing logs for all projects, with detailed critical information for internal use information required, but not limited to:
- Creating and updating project purchasing kits, as well as budget breakdowns
- Ensure all purchase orders are executed using the company’s purchase order system
- Initiate new relationships with vendors and sub-contractors, while cultivating existing
- Keep current and up to date contact lists, pricing for raw materials, and cost trends on equipment
- Qualifications of exclusions, add alternates, deducts, etc
- Review and compare quotes from vendors and sub-contractors to ensure compliance with engineering drawings, specifications, and defined client contract scope of work
- Vendor/sub-contractor and associated submitted pricing
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Purchasing Agent
- Purchasing rag Publication – 5 ways to revitalize your research , 2008
- American Purchasing Agent Professional Group
- The Purchasing Association of Canada
charity and social responsibility
- Purchasing Association, Volunteer orientation associate , 2002 – Present.
- direct relief international , volunteer requirements coordinator , 2008 – Present.
- listening to music , sculpting , socializing , wine making
Here are the latest Purchasing job openings. Get a job working with buying, warehousing, supply and inventory. Apply today and earn a higher income working in Purchasing.
View More Purchasing Jobs