This is a free sample Restaurant Server Resume for your reference. It features the techniques of presenting your resume in an effective way.
This particular restaurant server resume focuses on French cuisine, highlighting the applicant’s knowledge of french language, music, wine and food. It finishes and leaves a great lasting impression with the hobbies and interest section that highlights a real passion for food by attending food shows.
Update your resume as per the skills and responsibilities in your previous and present organization. We hope the sample Restaurant Server resume will help you in writing an optimized and effective resume for the mentioned position
Restaurant Server Sample Resume
1234 Sample Road, Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Cell Phone: 342-5372
Email: Restaurant Serveremail@example.com
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Restaurant Server with over 4 years of Food and Beverage experience. Areas of expertise include French Fine Dining, wine knowledge, cheese connoisseur, and French speaking. Proven ability to create a stellar dining experience for customers, read tables and anticipate customer needs. Friendly, punctual, enthusiastic with strong work ethic, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
“Christine makes every customer feel welcome and anticipates patron’s needs; she is professional and and has a great way to make a memorable dining experience for our customers”
Timothy Tomitsky, Director of Food and Beverage
French Restaurant Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
- Utilize knowledge of the food menu, wine & liquor menu, ingredients in specialty drinks to make the perfect recommendation for each customer
- Trained new servers on how to create an excellent dining experience and liquor laws and developed server handbook
- Handle customer complaints and always ensured customers left with a smile
- Ensure entire bar area, including bar top, floors, tables, and stools are clean and free of clutter at all times
- Perform stocking duties and inventory maintenance before, during, and after every shift
- Make a constant effort to become familiar with regular customers and how to meet their needs
- Shining silverware & glassware, replenishing station stock and cleaning duties.
- Clearing and setting tables, always handling try to serve food
- Ensure patrons have everything they need to ensure a pleasant dining experience.
- Responsible for closing duties, restocking beer/liquor bottles, cleaning and garbage disposing
- Maintained clean and professional upscale appearance
Certified Food Safe
Serving It Right
North American Restaurant Server Society.
National Restaurant Server Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
Hospitality Certificate, BC Technical Institute, 1999.
VOLUNTEER DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
Homeless Shelter Society, Serving Hot Meals, 2008 – 2009.
Seniors Home, Serving, Treasurer, 2006- Present.
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
Traveling to France, French Music, Food Shows